BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Facebook Watch announced the premiere dates today for eight of its originals in July, August, and October.

The Elizabeth Olsen-starring Sorry for Your Loss returns for a second season on October 1.

Press release:

Exploring the life of a young widow trying to piece her life back together, Sorry For Your Loss has emerged as a critically acclaimed series with a star turn performance by Elizabeth Olsen. It has been named one of the best shows of 2018 by numerous publications including The New York Times, Vulture, The Atlantic and Time, and Elizabeth Olsen recently nabbed a Best Actress nomination by the Critics' Choice Awards for her role as Leigh. Sorry For Your Loss was not only lauded for being an authentic depiction of grief and survival, but it also proved to be an outlet for viewers to share their stories of loss and find comfort within the Facebook community and the official Facebook Group.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

DAMN DUDE ROTFLMAO!!

I cannot cosign wanting a Black female character to be killed off (other than that grounder battalion commander on "The 100"). I really liked looking at Missandei . . . even fully clothed lol. Character was aged up for obvious reasons but otherwise was portrayed true to source material. Wish everyone complaining about Black representation on Game of Thrones had been half as passionate about the inexplicable disappearance of Daenerys's peronal Blood Rider ~ Kavarro post season two!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I even remember in like their last season . . . after Xena went fully lesbian for Gabrielle . . . she had a cute little snow bunny she mentored that took a romantic interest in a young brother . . . whom may have been Marcus's little bro (Marcus was Xena's former paramour)

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lol, I ain’t Shit.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This was a GREAT show! My only problem with it is how are they going to continue season to season with that kind of subject matter. Plus that revelation in the season 1 finale. So we have to wait and see how they will go about it, but man is it going to be tough to top that first season.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's a man he don't count duh

7. darkcurry

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...endayas-explicit-new-HBO-series-Euphoria.html
    TV Viewers are outraged over Zendaya's Explicit New Series Euphoria

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If these people in this era ever saw the movie KIDS... HEADS will fucking explode!! lol.

Mind you this is based on one critics review because this show is critically acclaimed with a 8/10 rating on IMDB and is at 100% on rottentomatoes -- https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/euphoria/s01

I'm going to be checking it out since it does come on after FTW. We'll see if I will be agreeing with them or calling them snowflakes. lol. Who else will be able to watch?

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Kind of reminds me of Skins

9. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I think you're fuccing up by comparing "Euphoria" to a movie. R-rated teen films are normal, but TV-MA-rated teen drama shows is pretty much a new unique concept atleast to an American audience. I've NEVER seen or heard of an American TV-MA-rated teen drama show before "Euphoria".

10. darkcurry

I'm comparing the material and subject matter not the landscape. Teen sexcapades, violence, drug use, dangerous situations, criminal behavior being portrayed in art. Listen to what they are having an issue with. They'll slam the movie KIDS if it came out today as well. They were already slamming some of the subject matter in the movie IT.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Was just about to say that.

12. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I'm absent from pop culture for a few weeks, and...boom! Some new controversy erupts over something I hadn't even heard of. :D

13. ColiBreh1

Epix dropped a 2nd teaser trailer for "Godfather of Harlem" today:

14. darkcurry

Forest could get nominated for a role like this.

15. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Two teasers in a row for this show. Give us a damn real trailer already.

16. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

Occasional tv storylines IR

NCIS: Emily Kimball and CHristopher Meyer Episode 8 Season 4: "Sins of the father" 2017

they are boyfriend and girlfriend, kiss at the end...

christopher meyer.jpg emily kimball.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  17. ColiBreh1

Watching the 2nd episode of the new season 3 of "Jessica Jones". This episode is completely focused on Trish (Jessica is barely in the episode). Trish let her black male trainer smash. Also there's tension in the scenes with Trish & Malcolm together, so they might not be done with that 'ship from last season. Although Malcolm had a new GF in the premiere.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

You are right those people who complain did not see the flick Kids.

19. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Parents don’t like to be reminded of the things their offspring do when they aren’t around. It’s to be expected.

20. darkcurry

Beat Me To It. lol.

Yeah I'm on episode 6 right now and I don't know if that was just a hook up but once again Melissa Rosenberg and Jessica Jones crew are IR friendly for the 3rd season in a row. Although nothing has happened yet they kept Jessica feelings for Luke known. Wished She would've help handled the Luke Cage show as well.

Trish Kissing Her BodyGuard.png Snapshot 2 (6-16-2019 1-34 PM).png

and the vibe between Malcom and Trish is intense but you can sense it. I'm enjoying this third and final season.

Also I have noticed that even though they didn't show much in this scene with the trainer these Jessica Jones IR sex scenes have been pretty hot!

From Luke and Jessica
    [​IMG]

To Trish And Malcom
    [​IMG]