BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched last week's season 6 premiere of "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." last night. Looks they breaking up Agent Mack (Who's now the new Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.) & Yo-Yo. In fact she's already messing around with another dude on the team on the low.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Spoiler tags, my dude! Lol

3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

If it's streamed l want to know.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah I caught that too...but it looks like they might be headed to a love triangle or she might go back to Mack if you heard what Keller told her.

6. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

But if she's cheating on him, why would he want her?

7. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's in the script. :p

8. ColiBreh1

Man, frfr Skye was looking so good in the episode I didn't even really care about the Mack/Yo-Yo break-up. I was lowkey hoping for the show to push a Mack & Skye 'ship.

It was mentioned in the episode that Mack & Yo-Yo had grown apart since Coulon died in last season's finale & with Mack being too busy as Head of S.H.I.E.L.D., they just hadn't acknowledged to each other yet that they had officially broken-up. Which is why Yo-Yo & the other dude have been keeping their 'ship on the low, but Yo-Yo & the other are ready make their 'ship public to everyone.

Anyways, I thought most of y'all said y'all either quit on "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." within the first couple seasons or y'all never really got into the show? Watching the season premiere has made me realized that "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has been a much more consistently solid-good show than any of the DC shows. If AoS had aired in the 2000's instead of the 2010's during Peak TV, AOS would get much more love than it does. I'm wondering if @The Dark King is watching since he's always talking about wanting to see a strong black alphamale characters on these shows.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The one and ONLY reason lol

10. ColiBreh1

I'm 16 minutes into this week's episode of iZombie (Season 5, Episode 3). Clive & Bazzio are taking them yoga classes for pregnant couples and
    in walks the latina ex-worker that Clive was dating last season when he & Bazzio had split. She has no man & she's as pregnant as bazzio. Clive admitted he slept with her the night before he got back with & proposed to Bazzio.

LOL. Let's see how this plays out.

EDIT:

Tumblr gifs from the season premiere:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I watched that too. No possible way to make that not awkward lol

12. ColiBreh1

LOL, what was Bozzio mouthing back to Clive through the doorway window at the pregnant couples Yoga class when she partnering with Clive's latina baby mama towards the end of the episode?

13. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You just don't care about anybody's spoiler tags, do you, @ColiBreh1 ? LOL! :Do_O
    He said, "I love you." And she said, "you better."

14. ColiBreh1

I thought Clive said "Thank You" and Bozzio responded with "FUCC YOU", LOL.

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I've only watched the pilot.

16. meowkittenmeow

It's probably because of her robot fingers and hands. I forgot about her robotic metal arms and hands. She probably can't give Mack the ole double handed Hyuuck-Hyuuck-Gluuck-Gluuck combo anymore. I understand now.

17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I was a fan of hers since season one....right up until I heard she was dating Logan Paul. Instant turn off lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. meowkittenmeow

Always remember, you are a fan of the character, not the person. The entertainment industry is full of weirdos.

19. ColiBreh1

The most ridiculous part of Chloe Bennett dating Jake Paul is she had just called him out publicly for his fuckery months earlier.

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

DC?

I've been off and on with it and recently consistently watching since my Friday nights be free. Again I don't consistently discuss the shows I watch on here for obvious reasons.