BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Ayo imma be real with you bruh, I don’t even need to read it to know that information about The Good Place is probably wrong or there’s some confusion, TGP is incredibly trendy and “in” Lol it also has a pretty big fanbase too from what I’ve seen, c’mon do you really see TGP getting cancelled like the other scrubs and Fam? Lmao.

2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Good point. I guess it's all a sign of the times. But I still think taking a slightly longer view would pay off. Then again haven't worked in the TV industry a day in my life lol

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

No, I don't think The Good Place is anywhere close to being cancelled. I only mentioned it because there was mention of it's having low traditional ratings.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I need that show in my life, lol.

5. meowkittenmeow

Yep, it’s just more dated technology. In a few years we will be streaming in 8k resolution and in about 10 years we will be watching 16k or 32k with our android love bots with computer love by Roger Zapp playing in the background.

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Didn't Fam premiere after The Good Place's season ended though?

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Fam debuted January 10th and The Good Place had it's finale January 24th so it was airing at the same time during the last three episode of The Good Place's season 3.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Why'd you have to go and get Computer Love stuck in my head lol?

9. ColiBreh1

10. ColiBreh1

11. meowkittenmeow

Lol, as it should be.

12. ColiBreh1

13. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Wow!!! They put all that $$$$ into promoting "The Passage" and FOX has killed it???? They took like 3 years to finally release it this January only to throw all that time and money away huh?? Makes no sense to me . . . why not run it on Netflix to see if it could catch on but I thought its Freshman ratings were solid at 5.0 about??

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You ain't right, bruh. Lol

17. ColiBreh1

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Sure do. One with Damon Wayans Jr. and one with the same dude from Fam, right?

I'm just greedy. I want more lol

19. ColiBreh1

Fox has cancelled "Star": https://tvline.com/2019/05/10/star-cancelled-at-fox-after-3-seasons/

You should keep the discussions about the non-IR related shows in The Nerdz Lounge thread

20. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Smh. Can't trust TV anymore. They're just not giving these shows a snowball's chance! This doesn't create good sustainability and loyalty with the fans. Most people invest in a show to see it again next season. They keep asking people to invest in new characters for new shows and that is going to be extremely hard to do. Because people are going to be worried that if they do that and if the show isn't averaging 1 to 20 million viewers right off the bat then they're going to cancel it.

They're going to wind up ruining viewership on TV and streaming networks if they keep going at this pace. Letting something grow is the best way to create something grand.