Game of Thrones & GOT Spinoffs

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Max Mosley, May 26, 2011.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Might Rickon Stark make an appearance this weekend as a wight?? Just a thought I had overnight while trying to sleep. His corpus is still fairly in tact and Jon didn't burn it so maybe the NK necromances him from the dead to cause chaos behind the walls of Winterfell

Rickon be like " Remember me you scurvy bitches . . . Theon and Bran got me killed "

2. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Is this really needed?:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/...2/game-of-thrones-for-the-throne-album-stream

This is the 2nd Hip-Hop GoT soundtrack that HBO has put out. Why??!! I've always liked the GoT score, especially the House Lannister theme music. Why don't HBO put out the score soundtrack instead.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

By Yin Yuming

[​IMG]

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Cersei by Ramonn90

[​IMG]

6. Young Herschel

Countdown to tomorrow's mega-episode!!

I'm trying to flame grill USDA Prime Porterhouse Steak I got last night at Rastelli Market Fresh. Rubbed it down with Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil then tenderized it with McCormick seasonings and a stainless steel mallet. Put a marinade together early this afternoon and turned it over before I poured it on . . . all the good stuff like L&P Worcestershire sauce and Argentina Steak rub by Urban Accents, Twisted Q Insane Steak Cracked Pepper seasoning and even some Wegmans Organic Salsa Verde Hot Sauce :)

I'm trying to FEAST as the body count rises tomorrow night lol.

I'm planning on killing a six pack of Stella Artrois since its flavor profile compliments grade A+ steak like no other and because I'm not going to work until Tuesday lol

7. samson1701

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Young Herschel

We less than 3 hours away so I'm about to rewatch the earlier S8 episodes and start the grill at say 8:00. High heat for just three minutes on each side then put it under an aluminium foil tight tint for 30 minutes to allow the steak to rest as I bake the potatoes . . . try Twisted Q Crazy Chick Lemon Garlic seasoning after you butter your baked potatoes . . . IT'S OUTSTANDING!!!!

Old Fashioned Steakhouse sauce by Peter Luger is my favorite steak condiment so keep a bottle in your refrigerator :)

9. samson1701

10. samson1701

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. samson1701

[​IMG]

12. samson1701

[​IMG]

13. samson1701

Ugh ... wayyy to dark. Made it really hard to make some things out. Nonetheless, great fucking episode. I'd have paid to see that at the theaters.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

It was most certainly of movie epicness!

15. darkcurry

LOL!

The Night King looking at the rest of the White Walkers, who let Arya just run up on him like that.
    [​IMG]

16. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

There are literally a half-dozen articles online about complaints of how dark it was, makes me think the director of the episode should have gone back an looked at how Peter Jackson filmed the Helms Deep scene in The Lord Of The Rings trilogy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Episode 8.04 Preview and Behind the Scenes of Episode 3:

Spoiler

Spoiler

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Wow, I didn't have that issue at all. I'm gonna chalk up that not being an issue for me because I did my research & made sure my current TV had good black levels before I bought it years ago.

With the HDTVs I had in the past, I often had the same issues @samson1701 described when I watched dark scenes in movies & TV shows. It's not an issue with my current TV, so much so I completely forgot that watching dark scenes on a TV with bad black levels (or maybe the picture settings aren't calibrated correctly) is almost unwatchable.

LOL, I always thought it was ridiculous AF the selective fake outrage from SJWs when Sansa & Cersei got raped in past seasons (I've never considered that season 4 Jamie & Cersei church sex scene next to Joffrey's casket rape because the scene was obviously consensual in the books. I guess folks wanted Jamie to pull out a consent form so it can be more obvious that the sex scene onscreen is supposed to be consensual.) despite all the fucked up shit that has happened on the show that they were OK with & never complained about.

The most asinine thing about the fake outrage over the Jamie & Cersei church sex scene is literally the next episode, their was a scene at Craster's Keep where the Night's Watch rouge mutineers were raping Craster's daughter-wives in the background. There was absolutely no outrage over that scene. None.

19. Young Herschel

^^No rape warning guidelines at the beginning either which is odd because the networks have used them elsewhere

20. darkcurry

Selective outrage as well. Some of the characters people like (not just on this show.) be some fucked up people, but they excuse it because "they're cool!!" lol.