Jamie Fox and Katie Holmes

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by JUANMACKER, Oct 16, 2013.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

I think that's Jamie's daughter walking with them.

2. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't think we ever will. I still think that Scientology has a huge part in why they are so quiet about things.

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

You got any backup for that opinion? Not accusing you of anything, just curious. It sounds plausible to me.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Possibly. That group is out of the ordinary.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Jamie Foxx Reportedly Has an Amazing Relationship with Katie Holmes' Daughter, Suri Cruise

Good read if it's true..sounds plausable to me..
    https://www.marieclaire.com/celebri...tie-holmes-daughter-suri-cruise-relationship/

On a side note...BravoTV are reporting..
    Jamie Foxx Just Bought His Ex a $1.7 Million Home (they share a child) and "Suri is concerned" lol. :rolleyes:

The 'concern' part l don't believe..smh..
    https://www.bravotv.com/personal-space/jamie-foxx-buys-ex-kristin-grannis-house

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. K

K Well-Known Member

Cruz is knowingly high up in that cult. If you know much of anything about it you wouldn't need to ask that question. JS

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I remember reading about some divorce settlement where she couldn’t start dating for a number of years, so it might explain a few things. And yeah, that religion is pretty strict when it comes to their boy mr mission impossible.

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I'm familiar with Scientology. Was just curious as to whether you had anything more than that. Thanks for the response

9. andreboba

You need to watch the Scientology docu movie called Going Clear.

Towards the end, you realize Tom Cruise is practically running that shit.

10. K

K Well-Known Member

The Remini series on it is pretty enlightening. Cruise is high up the ladder but he's definitely manipulated by them....fully drinking the koolaid. I definitely wouldn't say he's running anything. They are running him and anyone/everyone else that is up in it. They take over their lives and are quick to disconnect families.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  11. K

K Well-Known Member

I have some experience with people who were involved with the cult and the destruction they experienced when they disconnected. Based on the things they experienced, I have no doubt that Katie Holmes is doing everything possible to protect her child.

12. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Most certainly looks like it when observing for oneself.

13. andreboba

Tom Cruise is Scientology's most high ranking member and its most influential. He's in a position to say what he is or isn't going to do and tell other members what he wants them to do.

Cruise is more than just a willing pawn, he's a leader in that 'church'/

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

15. K

K Well-Known Member

He is a high ranking member (of the cult) he's not the leader nor is he the "most high ranking member". It's possible he's reached the top levels (my guess is that he has given the amount of wealth he has) there are others who have reached the top levels as well. Cleary he believes the doctrine and is very entangled in it all. I wouldn't agree that he has any say in anything. Even if he is a "leader" in the cult, he follows the doctrine...that's part of being a high ranking member....hell that's part of being a member at any level. But the higher they get the more committed they are.

My point was that Holmes is going to do whatever is necessary to protect her child and there's much more there.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! Scientology: exemplifying the dark side of the First Amendment since 1952.

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Their arrangement makes no sense to me, but it really doesn't need to lol

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Telling someone they can't date for a few years is odd but interesting. These divorce settlements are more creative than I thought. I found it interesting that Jeff Bezo keeps the voting rights on his ex-wifes stock in Amazon. I agree with that, makes perfect sense, just didn't know they made those types of agreements in divorce.

The don't date anyone for a few years sounds strange, may look into that one out of curiosity.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

A divorce settlement agreement is essentially a contract. Just like with any other contract, you can agree to anything that's not illegal. Those agreements can get extremely creative.