BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm playing the long game in the overall empowerment of "Legacies" by provoking conversation on various social media mediums. I'm getting even more feedback on Twitter. It is all to the good if the show runners of the show comply with my push that Caleb and MG get some snow bunnies next year by casting more aspiring actresses of the Caucasian persuasion!

By getting more viewers on Netflix it would be beneficial to the show overall and showcase the power of the IR audience as they make casting decisions and writing decisions for the second season is being shot this summer.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm not opposed to the hiring of black women on "Legacies" because I'm sure it would be good for ratings overall provided the plot is engaging. They will not stop crying and complaining on so throe them a bone . . . but give her to Jed, the Asian biracial Lycan lol

For the brothas I asked for an influx of Blue-eyed blondes and Game of Thrones like redheads to be cast for S2 of "Legacies". Don't matter to me if they are Vampires, Witches or Lycans just cast the most compelling actresses you can CW . . . as if they were meant for Liam of " 90210" lol

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't understand this comment. Is this a spoiler?

Edit: Is this what you meant?
    "She needa forget about her husband now lmao. That nigga a zombie now, girl!"

Are you saying the black guy is a zombie now? Why would that make her want to forget her husband?

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Go watch the trailer on YouTube. @newmantoplease is talking about the white dude Jamie King's character & her Daughter are running with. I'm currently watching the 3rd episode and they have yet to confirm if that dude was Jamie King's Husband, ex-Husband, Baby Daddy, Platonic Friend, Brother or some other relation.

EDIT:

According to the episode 1 summary on Wikipedia, he was her Husband.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! Got it. Thanks for shedding some light.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Too many spoilers and not enough tags on this NEW show that some of us have yet to see you guys. lol.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

My bad if I gave anything away. But my understanding is that everything I mentioned is in the trailer. Could be wrong though, haven't watched the show

8. my bad! I don’t comment much and I assume people watch things at the same pace I do lol I finished the first season already.

Also her husband isn’t important whatsoever to the plot, he died really early on and is literally never brought up again lmfao the wife just cares about her daughter xD

(I hope that small spoiler doesn’t upset you guys)

9. darkcurry

May I recommend what I do? I usually put spoiler tags around just the significant parts so that way the entire post isn't just a spoiler tag. :)

10. ColiBreh1

LMAO!! This is why I assumed he wasn't her Husband. She doesn't seem to be that emotional over him like she is with her Daughter.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. ColiBreh1

Trailer for the show:

I can see myself binging the show in the summer.

12. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, man. That actually looks really good. I'll have to check it out.

And that blind women is pretty fine too. I could be a big fan of hers lol.

13. chamber

chamber Active Member

New BBC comedy Ghosts from the Horrible Histories gang

Ir couple move into a haunted mansion in the English countryside

14. darkcurry

Euphoria - Trailer

Aired before Game Of Thrones came on

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] Currently on season 4 of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". Megan Park's character Grace is in a IR with Sinqua Walls (the Dwayne Wade-looking dude that played 50 Cent's Son/Ghost's Driver/Tasha's side nigga on the 1st season of Starz's "Power"):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. ColiBreh1

Reading the discussion on "Black Summer" elsewhere. A lot of folks are killing the show, others are defending it & enjoyed it. It looks like "Black Summer" is supposed to take place in the same universe as the Syfy show "Z Nation".

• List
  17. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Yeah this looks really interesting going to check out the pilot

18. darkcurry

Possible IR On the next season of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

[​IMG]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Maisel.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailceleb

Don't know much about the show, but I do remember the actress awkwardly courting Sterling K. Brown HARD to do her show on the red carpet.

(the video title is misleading)

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

The show is really good. I slept on it until enough people insisted I try it. Then I binged the first two seasons. It's especially funny if you're at all familiar with Jewish American culture. But it's worth it either way.

Just try the first episode. Even if you don't like it, you'll at least get to see Mrs. Maisel's surprisingly impressive breasts lol.

• List
  20. darkcurry

I already knew about that part since it's EVERYWHERE on the internet. lol.

I do like Tony Shaloub. He is an underrated actor imo.