BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Looking forward to more Max x Lucas it seems it's going to be a big point of the show as her relationship with Lucas leaves Dustin feeling left out.

2. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Idris was the co creator of Turn up Charlie. So it was not about the money.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Can't it be both?

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

More Francia Raisa & Trevor Jackson scenes from season 2A of "Grown-ish" that ended a few weeks ago:

Season 2B premieres in June.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Dustin and Will are the two single ones left out. Lucas and Dustin were boys so I'm guessing he moved on from her, but missing his friendship with Lucas. The same with Will and Mike. Mike is with Eleven and that leaves Will out.

I really like how Eleven x Max developed a awesome friendship
    [​IMG]

6. ColiBreh1

To add to this discussion that's relevant to this thread, it was revealed in this week's episode of "Arrow" that Mia/Blackstar & John Diggle Jr./Connor Hawke are in a relationship:

[​IMG]

If The CW does pick-up this "Blackstar" spin-off series, I somehow doubt they'll be together.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol!!! THANK you! I was beginning to think this season of Arrow had absolutely no redeeming qualities at all lol o_O:D;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he actually put out an album in 2015, I think. It was pretty good stuff if you enjoy British Black music. I bought it and was not disappointed.

9. darkcurry

Well the CW has picked up shows that had a leading couple be IR like Life Sentence even though that show went sour the last few episodes. But yeah I too am getting a feeling they wouldn't go there with this one. I could SMELL a love triangle with a "hunky" white guy if they do put them together on the spinoff. lol.

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

11. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Please don't get me started on that Life Sentence love triangle lol. Or the lame "I choose me" season/series ending. Blech :confused:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. darkcurry

Yeah had so much potential and just went down hill.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. ColiBreh1

Yeah, she's been in 5 episodes of the current season 7 of "Arrow" so far. She also guest-starred in the "Gorilla Godd vs. King Shark" episode of "The Flash" that aired earlier this month.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

OK I'm confused AF, folks are saying that Connor Hawke & John Diggle Jr. are 2 completely different sons of Diggle & Lyla. Here's their Arrowverse Wiki pages:

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Connor_Hawke

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/John_Diggle,_Jr.

According to these pages, Connor Hawke is the son of Bronze Tiger, the adopted son of John Diggle, and the adoptive brother of John Diggle, Jr.

While John Diggle, Jr. is the son of John Diggle & Lyla Michaels, in the post-Flashpoint timeline. In an erased future in 2046 he adopted the name Connor Hawke and operated as the new Green Arrow.

15. samson1701

This may be a major plot point in the upcoming series. "Who is Connor's real father" type of shit. Ad some kind misdirect then we find out he actually is Diggle's kid. Or, not.

16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Please no. I'm already sick of this show lol

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

18. samson1701

I've already decided I won't be watching that spinoff. After seeing how ineffective Conner was (couldn't handle one henchman on his own) I was done. Plus the whole "You lied to me so I wouldn't get killed, so I hate you with the power of a thousand social justice warriors" bullshit. They're starting off with that? No, this show is written for girl comics nerds. Of which, I am not.

19. darkcurry

That will trigger the "Interracial Is An Agenda" crowd big time... hell if they put it on the same night with only one of those shows they will get triggered. lol.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Interesting. I actually liked her a lot more on Suits than I thought I would. This last season (without Mike and Rachel) was actually my favorite of the series. Too bad it's ending.

But anyway, I'm curious to see this show. I met Malcolm Barrett once. Nice enough dude, loved him some weed.