Dating apps and IR

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by Soulthinker, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Never was in Cameroon. I am told it is a very nice country. And I know its people are very kind.
    Did you live in France?

2. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

Technically, no. But I have visited France multiple times and for long periods of time in recent years. France is truly a beautiful country, maybe the most beautiful in the world after Italy?! Lol.

From which region of France are you? I'm ex-girlfriend was from Lyon and I've spent a lot of time there over the past years.

3. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

I see what you did there. That's very funny! Lol. So you need some plantain right now?

You have the Gilets jaunes to warm you a little bit in this already-ending winter. When will this historic social movement end? Tough times for Emmanuel Macron!

4. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

Wow. You probably already master the Cameroonian culture and customs more than I do! Congratulations on that. It's very nice to see people like you who have assimilated so well even though you live abroad. What's your favorite Cameroonian food?

You husband must be very proud of you and the great wife you turned out to be.

You are welcome in Cameroon whenever you want, we are a good, open-minded and generous people!

5. sarah23

Une francaise apprecie la bonne cuisine.
    Oui j'ai besoin d'etre rechauffée ces jours d'hiver .........

6. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Thank you! Can’t really say for favourite food, it depends on the mood. But I have a kid that could exist on puff puff and beans alone, if one let him lol. Yeah one day maybe we’ll go check out the place, when the anglophone crisis is over.
    How long have you been in Italy for?

7. sarah23

J'espere que la generosité envers les hommes noirs continue.Comme tu suis les actualités en France, tu sais qu'on est de plus en plus homophobe.
    La Loire.

8. EuropeanWhiteGirl

EuropeanWhiteGirl New Member

Sorry about my English. I'm from Spain and I think people from my country very tolerant with African people. Spanish women like me also love African men.

9. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

That's very nice of you, thank you. African men love you as well! I've had a couple of Spanish friends over here but I've never been to Spain. I know it's a very beautiful country and I would like to visit it some day.

Which part of Spain are you from?

10. EuropeanWhiteGirl

EuropeanWhiteGirl New Member

Yes, you are welcome whenever you want. Im from Northwest of Spain but I live and work in Madrid.

11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site. I'm from Carolina de Norte in the ciudad of Raleigh. I read stories both good and bad about Spain when it comes to Blacks. Hope to read more of your contributions to this site soon.

12. Soulthinker

I wished there are brothers who live in Europe. There used to be some but,they had not been on this site for years. However,some of the members had visited your country. I had visited Europe but,not Spain.

13. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Living legend on Tinder

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

So did you just come to brag, or will you share the secrets to your legendary greatness? Lol

15. Soulthinker

I have Tinder but,did not placed my photo yet.

16. 4north1side2

Just brag lol.

1. Take decent photos of yourself.

2. Have a interesting bio

That's it.

17. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

You look good too, so I do not blame the women.

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Well I *thought* that's what I was doing. Could it be I'm not as goodlooking or interesting as I thought???
    You mind saying which city you're in? Maybe I can blame it on that lol

19. Soulthinker

How to reach overseas women?

20. 4north1side2

Aw thanks, I'm alright

I clean up in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton which is all in Canada. Don't do as well in America. Swipe in Orlando, Daytona, Miami, New Orleans, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, the state of West Virginia, and Denver.

Put yourself overseas with Tinder plus or Tinder gold.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.