The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

Ready to rumble: Gorilla Grodd and King Shark trade blows tonight. Can't wait.

[​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

Finally, there is a new trailer for Brightburn , which gives the mythology of Superman a dark perspective.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
  4. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

6. ColiBreh1

I guess their might've been some truth about cancellation rumors for the Arrowverse show: https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/03/06/arrow-ending-season-8-cancelled-no-season-9

7. SilverSmith

(Sigh) Race-switching the DeadShot character again? I don't think it's going to matter anyway considering the first installment sucked.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

9. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Legends of Tomorrow also

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

And black lightning.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I hate this carpool karoake shit, but this was actually fun to watch.

12. ColiBreh1

I actually enjoyed "Suicide Squad". Don't understand why folks don't like it.

What about "The Flash"? "Arrow" still keeps my attention, but I'm barely paying attention anymore when I watch the "The Flash" ever since it came back from Winter Break.

13. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

The flash feels like mostly just filler as of late. It’s pretty bad. And now that there are a billion side characters on Arrow, I am glad to see it go.

14. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought it was decent enough to be pretty enjoyable. It was a break from our typical superhero and anti-hero story lines. I also thought it setup it's connection to the rest of the DCEU well at the end.

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I liked suicide squad too. Enough people must have watched it for them to be following up on it. They wont give us a part 2 to Watchman which was a much better movie.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

How is it race-switching when Will Smith and Idris are both black?

17. SilverSmith

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios just released the official Mortal Kombat 11 story trailer for y'all. The game drops next month.

18. RicardoCooper

Hated the art direction first of all. Everything and everyone was too busy. Hated it was another dark movie, fighting in the rain at night, bla bla. Batman V. Superman did the same shit, the first Pacific Rim, the third Matrix, etc. Hated the Harley & Joker redesign, hated the Jared Leto blinged out Joker with the gold grills etc. The villains were weak. not enough headline DC villains, just made-up ones not from the comics like the Hispanic fire guy. I did like how they tried to tie it in with the DCU by having Affleck Batman in it. Bad choice by Will to get in on this super-hero craze. I also liked Viola in it but this was before her Liam Neeson remarks lol

It wasn't any one thing that turned me off from Flash. Like you, it went on break and I was into other shows by the time it came back. Same with Gotham

19. RicardoCooper

They're doing a whole series on Watchmen which will be crap

20. RicardoCooper

Can you believe Big Sam is like 70 years old????? Black truly does not crack