The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

2. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Lionsgate has dropped the new Hellboy Red Band trailer, which previews the April 12, 2019 release.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

4. SilverSmith

(Get well, Luke. Strokes are scary.)

New featurette gives you a great look at the second season of American Gods, premiering on Sunday, March 10th, 2019 at 8PM ET/PT.

5. darkcurry

It's looking good. Between this and Captain Marvel I'm gonna have a good weekend next weekend. lol.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah that's what X-Men "the stand" was about if I remember correctly. It sucked too.
    Next week? That came around quick. Looking forward to it.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Ideally any form of shock should only be experienced once. Age doesn't seem to matter much these days.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

WTF??!! This a live-action remake of that animated "Pokemon: The First Movie" from 1998?:

9. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

11. ColiBreh1

12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lifestyle. Dude could have tried all kinds of drugs or had other substance abuse problems. It could also be hereditary.

13. darkcurry

I seen her in other things including that very tough movie she won the Oscar for "Room". It is definitely a choice for this role, although I don't see much of what people are talking about. I think that is just her tough look. lol. If you watch her interviews like that guy has noticed; she is kind of bouncy and smiles a lot. Those kind of people when they try to look tough it comes off differently. You have to watch her as Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel and not Brie Larson.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that Disney may stop publishing Marvel Comics. Sales have been tanking big time.

Anyone else hearing that?

15. ColiBreh1

FUCC NO, That doesn't make any sense!! Post the link to where you heard that.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

A ploy to increase sales?

17. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

The speculation stems from a speech given at a conference by an industry insider. He says:
    Honestly, I think the problem is that Marvel (publishing) is going down the same bad path as Star Wars. They spend so much time pandering to special interest groups that they have forgotten the fans that made them popular in the first place.

18. SilverSmith

Today Netflix dropped a new Love Death and Robots promo, previewing the animated anthology series.

The full roster of stories will cover a variety of adult topics including racism, government, war, free will, and human nature. The collection spans the science fiction, fantasy, horror and comedy genres and each short has a unique animation style: from traditional 2D to photo-real 3D CGI.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cosign. Trying to get everyone will leave you with no one.

20. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member