BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

On the strength of your reviews, I peeped these episodes and ya’ll are right. Their chemistry is kind of remarkable. The tone and nature of their exchanges - there’s also a physicalness to their dynamic which is amazing as well. And I legitimately laughed and enjoyed the episode.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Yeah with all these bm/ww IR couples with remarkable genuine chemistry

Chidi & Eleanor
    Tyrone & Tandy
    Clem & Nick
    Harry & June
    Nell & Arthur
    Miles & Cara

As well as some in the movies such as Candyjar, The Mountain Between Us, All About Nina. It's really like the Universe is telling us through art how beautiful our union is. No wonder so many hate it. lol.

3. Also Miles & Gwen in the Spider-Verse sequel!

4. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Freeform has released the full Cloak & Dagger Season 2 trailer.

5. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I'm so tired of this show still trying to force this Tyrone/Evita relationship. They need to drop it ASAP and give the fans what we want and what's actually in the comics and put Tyrone and Tandy together sooner rather than later!

6. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I agree with all of these, however, can someone clue me in, I've forgotten who Clem & Nick are.

7. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

LOL, When @darkcurry goes into his rants where he lists all those fictional IR couples, he really needs to mention what TV shows & films each couple is from. It's unrealistic AF to expect folks to know or remember each fictional IR couple on a first-name basis.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I like playing internet detective, so I found the shows on @darkcurry's list.

Chidi & Eleanor-The Good Place
    Tyrone & Tandy- Cloak & Dagger
    Clem & Nick- Fam
    Harry & June- The Innocents
    Nell & Arthur- The Haunting Of Hill House
    Miles & Cara- God Friended Me

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. darkcurry

lol. I thought you guys knew with how much we talk about these shows. So it's not that unrealistic. We do watch these shows right? I would think those that come to this thread knows who we are talking about.

But I will remember to do so in the future. *Le sigh* lol

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  10. darkcurry

Joe Pokanski, the showrunner already said they were going to put them together. It could be this season. You never know. It is a slow build and done right. I don't want them to rush it or it will just seem forced. They flirt off and on in the first season. You have to trust with the fan push and the show runner saying they were going to be together that it will happen. Or they know there will be a lot of backlash. Tyrone and Tandy have one of the strongest online support fandoms I have seen especially for a bm/ww.

11. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I get what you're saying, but It needs to happen this season or that burn will be too slow. And you're right about the fandom, their Twitter page is lit and everyone wants them together ASAP and they're calling them "TYRANDY".

12. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Ok, Clem & Nick are from "Fam", I just started watching it and for some reason it didn't click.

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I will be so glad when they finally take the chains off and let Miles & Cara get cookin. I love Tandy from Cloak & Dagger but Cara is the sweet, beautiful girl next door that I'm totally attracted to.

14. ColiBreh1

Even the text font for the credits is basically the same as on "7th Heaven" & the music on the show sounds like same composer from "7th Heaven" is doing this show too.

Anyways, I'm almost done with Season 1 of "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" & I just gotta say that Francia Raisa's character, Adrian, has got to be the biggest THOT out of any female character on all of the Teen dramas shows I've watched over the years. I don't understand how her father doesn't lose it seeing dudes going in & out her apartment just to smash.

• Like Like x 2
    • List
  15. darkcurry

I TOTALLY agree. They're kind of backed into a corner with the fans after announcing they will be a couple. Them two are so cute together....

Off and On screen imo. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. ColiBreh1

17. darkcurry

18. Legion

Legion New Member

19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

That show never survived the betrayal reveal. Also, it's about the showrunners friend group; hence, all white (keegan's character was black-washed) , elite and wealthy. The show was fine but tonally off.

20. ColiBreh1

I don't know what 1 has do with another though. I care a lot more about "Friends from College" than I do "The Innocents" if we're being honest, if I had to choose only 1 of the 2 could get renewed, I'd choose "Friends from College".

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019