The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It seemed like Kalinda was their version of an HBO character on a CBS show. I hated how everybody was so into her and wanted to fuck her, men and women both. She had a female FBI and a female Chicago cop both on the go at once and used them for information. She fucked Florrick (which led to her fallout with Alecia), she fucked Cory Agos. Ugh enough already

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah I didn't get it I don't characters like that, that everyone is head over heels for. I get she's cute but no more hotter than most of the women on that show unless they were going for the kinky Indian angle, which is hilarious since they are the most conservative group I've ever been around you want kinky always go for a white woman, which still didn't explain everyone being into her the way they were.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Good Fight's season 2 arc, "kill all lawyers", was as unbearable as a root canal without Novocaine, and I became tired of the Trump-centric, ripped-from-the-headlines story lines. If there is a season 3, count me out. Season 1 will never be eclipsed, from the looks of things.

4. The Dark King

Wow I actually enjoyed that. They've always been topical. The Good Wife spent a whole season on government wire taping from the NASA and Eric Snowden

5. SilverSmith

Fox released a new Alita: Battle Angel clip with the title character beginning to figure out her history.

[​IMG]

6. SilverSmith

Amazon Prime Video debuts its Hanna Super Bowl spot early. After the game, the first episode of the series will be available exclusively to Prime members for 24 hours, with the full season arriving in March.

7. SilverSmith

Universal Pictures has released the first Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw trailer featuring Dwayne Johnson’s Luke Hobbs, Jason Statham’s Deckard Shaw and Idris Elba's Brixton, an international terrorist.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That looks good! Idris looks badass in this.

9. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Super strong and bulletproof? The Fast and The Furious franchise isn't even pretending to take place in the real world anymore. I'm convinced that the next movie is going to be about aliens, or vampires or possibly even alien vampires.

10. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Gotta tone down the gender talk m8t.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So no one dropped coin on Glass I assume since no one has come through with a viewing opinion on it ....

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I thought it tried to be clever but it wasn't successful.

13. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

I'll wait to see if/when it comes out on HBO through Hulu if I decide to watch it. I had a feeling it wouldn't come together in a satisfying way.

14. darkcurry

Lol. Nope. I lost interest. They had me with the first trailer and then slowly lost me. lol.

15. The Dark King

It was wack Samuel L was barely in it

16. SilverSmith

The less-than-glowing early reviews made it clear to me that I had to skip Glass. Bummer. The TV spots rocked.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  17. SilverSmith

Speaking of TV spots, here's a new one for CM:

18. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

It makes sense that they would release a clip that finally shows that she has at least some personality because there was quite a bit of criticism for how wooden she came across in the previous trailers.

I wonder if that little black girl is supposed to be Monica Rambeau the other (and first official) female Captain Marvel.

[​IMG]

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They shouldn't keep trying to get away from the family and street racing theme. Maybe they should go back to LA and pick up on the story of Jesse and Leon, the two that got left behind. They can put Vince back in it too. Or maybe just start over with a new family like Tokyo drift could have. I'm thinking the new family idea would be best at this point.

As much as I like Elba, Statham, and the Rock. The franchise really appears to be going off the rails at this point.

20. darkcurry

It more than likely is! On IMDB the black female pilot is listed as Maria Rambeau. Monica's Mother.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4154664/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

https://www.deseretnews.com/article...el-comics-release-super-bowl-clip-teaser.html

So this is kind of a major spoiler to where they go after End Game.

Meaning we could also be getting The Blue Marvel in the near future.