The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Just binged Magicians Season 3. This show is really well written with beautiful girls who can act. Even though there are no black men as main characters there is some decent IR. Looking forward to season 4 which comes out in a few weeks.
    Binged Travelers last week. Really well written as well. These Canadian shows are doing damn well with the casting and writing.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Stargate SG-1
    Continuum
    Dark Matter
    Orphan Black
    Slasher
    Van Helsing

The minds behind these Canadian shows be having some great concepts and doesn't get enough credit probably because they are writing sci-fi shows and sci-fi still isn't very mainstream.

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Are y'all ready for this? It's obviously a rhetorical question. lol

4. SilverSmith

Just two weeks after the first trailer, Netflix has dropped the second Kingdom trailer, which previews the Korean zombie action-thriller series launching on January 25th. Bon appétit !

[​IMG]

5. SilverSmith

Netflix has set the Stranger Things 3 premiere date for July 4, 2019. Dig if you will the poster and teaser clip.

[​IMG]

6. SilverSmith

The Punisher Season 2 teaser trailer.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Aquaman looked badass in 3d. So glad they didn't ruin that movie.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Folks have been telling me to get into "The Magicians" since it's first season, describing it as college-age Harry Potter. Are you saying they're are black male characters, they just aren't part of the regular cast?

9. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah only guest spots

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Young Justice. The show Titans wants to be. Came through on that first 3 episodes drop like they were never off the air for the last several year. Good. Ass. Shit.

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

I'm so glad Young Justice is back it has so much potential.

13. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  14. ColiBreh1

Netflix dropped a trailer for the upcoming season 2 of "Medici: Masters of Florence":

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

lol. Disney cut Johnny Depp out of pirates of the carribean to save money. Anyone plan on watching it? lol

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So people were still watching those Pirates shits pass the third movie?

17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I stopped watching after the first film. I thought it was okay, not something I wanted to see sequels to.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I watched them all. Only thought one of them sucked. I think Depp did great as Captain Jack Sparrow. Historically great as the witty, cunning, trickster. Top 5 performance behind Heath Ledgers Joker, and Val Kilmners Doc Holiday ect.

19. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Saw the first one in the theatre and thought the same. Caught the second & third but only after they had come out on video/DVD/cable.

Meh. If his Jack Sparrow character actually had some legit tactical leadership skills behind all of his clownish klutzy behavior, considering he was a pirate captain, I might have been more into the movies. The dude literally fumble fucked his way through everything both the good & bad circumstances he found himself in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol. True. That is whats supposed to be funny about it tho. Clever, sly but clumsy, and disorganized dude that seemed to make up everything as he went along and it somehow worked most of the time.

Lol