The Nerdz Lounge.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Dec 12, 2010.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

they deleted all of my posts and replies. WTH?

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Your posts weren't deleted. After a few members complaining (all men BTW) about the gender debate posts, I attempted to move everyone's posts on that topic to an old thread about it. Evidently I didn't highlight the url properly when trying to copy and paste, so the posts were basically in cyber limbo with an error message. I canceled the move for the time being and try again later, so everything is back where it started.

3. meowkittenmeow

Oh, ok. I’ll make sure not to reply to gender related questions and comments in this thread in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

4. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome.

Thanks.

5. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Brand new posters for the upcoming film Hellboy along with the news that a trailer is coming on Thursday, according to IGN.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SilverSmith

Netflix has debuted the trailer for Kingdom, the Korean zombie action-thriller series launching January 25th, 2019. It has already been renewed for a second season. That's confidence!

[​IMG]

7. SilverSmith

The first teaser trailer for the Hellboy reboot:

8. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Nah, only a white chick will do. Hollywood is too quick to pair black guys with ladies from every color but white in major motion pictures. That shit needs to change and that will lead to a wider audience for the black actor too most times.

9. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Did I miss the discussion of Into The Spider Verse in this thread?

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Folks discussed it some in the "IR in Movies" thread.

11. ColiBreh1

I started season 2 of "Vikings" last night. This is definitely a show I should've gotten into sooner.

Have any of y'all watched Starz's "Da Vinci's Demons"? I see on Wikipedia that David S. Goyer was the Creator/Showrunner/EP/Head Writer, so I'm wondering if that show is worth checking out.

12. ColiBreh1

Is the love interest in the "Prodigy" comics a WW or something? Because if not, I don't see it happening. I can already see this being a highly anticipated "Black" TV show on Netflix.

13. meowkittenmeow

I have no idea. But who knows.

Also, we aren’t allowed to discuss gender in this thread. FYI. Just nerd stuff, minus the gender of actors and characters.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I want IR as much as the next dude but if there isn't genuine chemistry then its going to be wack

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Amen!

16. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

That's why I don't complain about James and Supergirl too much. There really wasn't much chemistry between those two.

17. meowkittenmeow

I like the Lena and James couple. They are a power couple. Two intelligent leaders, and that is the kind of interracial I can support.

18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He works for her I hate that dynamic

19. meowkittenmeow

You mean one person works for another person? :p

Yeah, I haven't been following along as of late. But, I do remember the buyout, so yes, that dynamic sucks. They could have left that out and had a power couple. But, the show knows its demographic, so I suppose it was inevitable. Shame, really. It could have been great.

20. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Yeah I hate to admit, but there's something to that. I hoped things would improve, but things never got that chance.