BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I wondered why? However,he is getting some loving.

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Wayne Brady on a soap opera isn't that weird.

Here is Snoop Dogg on a Soap in 2008

And here is James Franco on General Hospital in 2009

Hell, even Hollywood Icon Elizabeth Taylor did a cameo on a Soap

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Who knew? Live and learn, I guess.

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Joan Crawford was in a soap.

5. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

I think it's on Jan 10th

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Late. We've talked about this show throughout this year in the "IR in TV Shows" thread.

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

True, but I still enjoyed seeing this thread lol

8. ColiBreh1

I just watched the mid-season finale of "God Friended Me" that aired last night. My dude @qaz1 ALMOST got what he wanted at the end of the episode. But for the 2nd or 3rd time this season, right before Miles & Cara are about to have that moment, they're interrupted. This is probably torture for @qaz1

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Could be decent, here’s to high hopes

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol you got me! I actually caught the part you're talking about. I'm choosing to be optimistic though. She's into it. Let's just hope these writers get it together and stop with the hack soap opera stuff.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

On set of Season 2 - Small Tease
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Are we getting more episodes this season?

13. ColiBreh1

I hope they drag out Miles & Cara for several seasons before they finally get together, like they do on other similar shows.

14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

15. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Well it sure seems like the writers are taking your side lol

16. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

18. ColiBreh1

Naw, they're on your side. I mentioned earlier in the season, after the 2nd or 3rd episode, they're going too fast with Miles & Cara. At the pace they're going, it would be a surprise if they aren't together by the end of the season. None of the other network procedural dramas I've watched over the years, where the leads are long-term love interests (i.e."House M.D.", "Castle", & "Bones"), had anywhere as close as many moments & were being pushed heavy as 'ships in their 1st seasons as this 1st half of Season 1 of "God Friended Me. It would be a dramatic shift in the 2nd half of the season, if I was to get my wish & they were gonna drag Miles & Cara out for several seasons.

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Supergirl had that exact dramatic shift at the start of season 2 lol. And I still don't get why dragging this out is better, but to each his own.

I'd much rather see them happy together and doing good work for years to come. I think that image (of a young, attractive, healthy, loving, and STABLE wwbm couple) would be far better overall for our messed up society too.

20. ColiBreh1

"Supergirl" didn't have that exact dramatic shift. They just completely killed Kara & Jimmy ever being a couple.

I never said slowing building up to a couple was better than an established couple. I just said it was my personal preference.