BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I think it was both. However they did leave the door open when he and Claire broke up.

2. darkcurry

That's why I rarely watch that show anymore. If you seen the first season you would know that Fallon & Culhane built a strong relationship together only to start making it weak. And this love triangle did EXACTLY what I thought would happen when these shows gives a white woman a black man and a white man as lovers in a love triangle. People are split with it and you got fans complaining about her being with Culhane and seeing Liam as the guy for her. That is the goal when they put black men and white women in a love triangle with a white guy involved. Get you to root for the "rare" white couple. lol. Because we don't see enough of those. lol.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

No Dixon did not . . . that cute singer cut him off after one date while fucking Navid without delay (season 5)

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you're talking about. Dixon's 4 relationships were Silver, Ivy, Adrianna, & the black chick played by Mekia Cox

5. ColiBreh1

LOL, I don't know how I forgot about "Supergirl". That's a show that's prime example of what @qaz1 is worried about.

I disagree with you on "Power" though. I don't know if you watched the most recent season that aired this past summer, but they still push Ghost & Angela heavy on "Power" despite all the shit they been through and obstacles preventing them from being together.

6. I don’t watch Power but isn’t Angela like Hispanic or something? But just light skinned?

7. ColiBreh1

Lela Loren/Angela from "Power" is clearly a White Latina.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  8. ColiBreh1

I just got done watching last week's episode of "God Friended Me" (Season 1, Episode 8). My dude @qaz1 is trippin'. At the end of the episode, Cara clearly feels some type of way & is shook AF at seeing Miles cupcaking with the lightskin DJ chick. So much so, that even Cara's BF notices how much she's bothered by it.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  9. I saw some black chicks on twitter pushing for him to stay with the light skin chick lol of course

Glad to see a lot of white females wanted the opposite!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

I finally watched last week's episode of "New Amsterdam" (Season 1, Episode 8) yesterday. @qaz1 is trippin on that show too. Dr. Bloom has been on a downward spiral ever she since she reluctantly made the mistake of hooking up Dr. Reynolds with the lightskin chick with a afro. Now the lightskin is shook AF knowing that Reynolds & Bloom have a romantic/sexual history instead of just being friends.

Oh for real? I don't usually keep up with the Twitter & Tumbler reactions of the fans of shows I watch.

11. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

In Season 5 of "90210" there was that singer sister of Teddy's boyfriend who Silver hires to be her surrogate birth mother. Dixon and her start to flirt and date but she ends it on some swerve shit but had no qualms about fucking Navid ironically. Dixon also had a relationship with Jessica Kennady's character in season 5 too but she ends it because of some petty bullshit after Dixon pays her college tuition against her wishes. Dixon clearly has a romantic interest in two other characters as I aforementioned in season 5 and gets shortchanged by both though the ethnic Jessica Kennedy does fuck him numerous times and even becomes his girlfriend and assistant

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. ColiBreh1

The Damon Wayans Jr. & Amber Stevens-led CBS sitcom "Happy Together" got cancelled today & "Fam" is gonna finally premiere on January 10th:

IG/Twitter video clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bqu1xBjlYhU/OR https://twitter.com/FamCBS/status/1067826520532541440

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  13. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

C.C. lives!

Ever since the actor Gary Carr leaked ahead of time (typically a "no no" in Hollywood) that this thing was happening I have been awaiting on confirmation. Two or so days ago his name was included in the announcement of the ensemble cast of a new anthology show for Amazon called "Modern Love". Yesterday there was confirming of who he was playing the love interest of. It's Anne Hathaway, just like he said.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rgetic-dance-scene-TV-series-Modern-Love.html

http://www.justjared.com/2018/11/27...m-romantic-scene-for-modern-love-in-brooklyn/

Again this is an anthology show so these two will appear as characters in probably just one episode. But its good to see Carr getting deserved work. Another Brit too which should make African American haters happy as shit. Fuck them.

14. ColiBreh1

BTW, Amber Stevens' character's parents on "Happy Together" are a BMWW IR married couple:

15. ColiBreh1

I've always had a thing for Anne Hathaway, so this is a win. The only thing I dislike in these pics is she has red hair instead of her normal brunette colored hair.

16. JamalSpunky

I like the red hair. She looks good with it.

17. darkcurry

"Modern Love is an upcoming American romantic comedy anthology web television series, based on the weekly column published by The New York Times, that is set to premiere on Amazon Video."
    https://geektyrant.com/news/amazon-is-building-star-studded-cast-for-upcoming-series-modern-love

I would have to see the trailer they're not releasing much on the show. Sounds interesting, though I don't trust these "star-studded" ensembles they usually be to cheesy. Remember Valentine's Day? lol. But I do love more and more mainstream actresses are getting in on portraying IR love between black men and white women.(Look at that big as smile on her face as she looks into the camera. lol.)

BTW Gary Carr is on The Duece as well with a white love interest on that show. (Although he is portraying a pimp.)

18. JamalSpunky

Which is why I led my post with the words "C.C. lives!"

And I would hardly refer to Lori as his "love interest" on The Deuce, not in season two at least with the way things went down.

19. darkcurry

I haven't seen much of season 1 or 2. I just seen a few episodes here and there.

I knew who you were talking about when you said C.C. I was saying that for those that don't watch the show.

20. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Anne is good people, she's been more and more vocal about civil rights past few years, happy to see her finally mixing it up. Underrated body imo

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List