U.S. beats the World to regain crown as most competitive economy since 2008

Discussion in 'Getting Ahead: Careers, Finance and Productivity' started by Bliss, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

More news the MSM hides from you..

U.S. beats Singapore, Germany, and Switzerland to regain crown as most competitive economy for first time since 2008

[​IMG]

• America deemed most competitive by the World Economic Forum
      • WEF issued its closely-watched annual Global Competitiveness Report
      • U.S. given a score of 85.6 out of 100 due to its 'vibrant' entrepreneurial culture
    Full story!
    (America just keeps Winning!)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-crown-competitive-economy-time-2008-WEF.html

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Thanks Obama.:cool:

BTW the steady climb of the U.S. economy didn't happen in 2 years.
    It's hilarious to me how you give so much credit to Donald for something he didn't do.

Yeah, every POTUS is given the criticism or credit for a good or bad economy, but you talk like Donald dug the country out of the 2007 Great Recession.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Ahhh to be a rich white male. Born on third base but always get the credit for hitting a triple

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You seem upset. Hate America much?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You sound jelly.

6. The Dark King

Of what? That's like saying anyone who calls out racism wants to be white. Are you saying that?

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

What exactly are you calling out? Except your self perceived victim mentality.
    Listen, a lot of people are born with silver spoons in their mouth and do absolutely nothing.
    In fact, you were born with a lot of privileges... And what are you doing? Selling crypto-currency.
    But of course you would knock another person born with your same advantages who went on to start a major company. Like I said, you sound jelly.

8. The Dark King

Lmao if my dad gave me 400 million dollars we'd be having this conversation on my space station please believe me. Same advantages my ass lol.

9. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

All I'm saying is give the right guy credit for the economic recovery of the USA.