BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Y'all keep talking about some IR on "The Haunting Of Hill House", but not once mentioned the actors involved.

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Victoria Pedretti & Jordan Christie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

I have yet to watch "The Haunting..." due to other shows I'm finishing (like Hulu's The First). Does the brotha meet a gruesome death in the first episode? lol

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  4. darkcurry

No.

5. ColiBreh1

Which episode was the episode that they met, that y'all keep talking about?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think five Bent neck lady

7. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

Yeah, last night.

8. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

90210 was historic as a prime time teen soap because the executive producers cast a black male as the lead on its ensemble cast. Gabe Sachs and Jeff Judah were HUGE fans of HBO's "The Wire" and they just so happened upon Tristan Wilds at LAX one day. He had tried out for the series but was rejected for being too young (WTF!!) by the prior casting directors of Rob Thomas. When Rob left Gabe & Jeff got the power positions until Rebecca RK Sinclair forced them out and took over in October 2008.

Dixon and Ivy could have saved the show in season 3!!!

9. ColiBreh1

SMH.

10. ColiBreh1

"Friday Night Lights" & "Veronica Mars" are 2 teen dramas off the top of my head that I can think of that had a black male characters as part of the main cast before "90210" premiered.

11. Young Herschel

I'm sorry to say that Veronica Mars never had a black male lead sorry not even close. Dixon was cast as the Black Brandon Walsh in 2008 and was the leading candidate to begin season 2 as the male protagonist but that scurvy bitch RRKS elected to diminish and denigrate him so Liam Court could get all the focus & shine when there was historical room for Brandon and Dylan to shine. Friday Night Lights did not have a Black male lead either . . . Smash had potential but he clearly wasn't intended to be the protagonist look how little play he got on that show . . . Dixon got more affection from his high school white girls and with RRKS that sure wasn't much. Gabe and Jeff would have written better material for Tristan had they been retained. Dixon was the FIRST Black male lead on a prime time teen predominantly white soap.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  12. darkcurry

Are you sure about that?

I would've thought of Wesley Jonathan on City Guys
    [​IMG]

13. ColiBreh1

According to Wikipedia, "City Guys" is a sitcom, not a Teen Drama.

14. darkcurry

Oh. I thought it was a mix of both from the episodes I remember anyway.

15. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I don't remember that dude being a heart throbe he worked at a diner

16. darkcurry

Yeah, I had time to finally remember this show so I'm wrong on this one. lol.

17. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I missed the episode of FNL of Ir.

18. ColiBreh1

They HEAVILY teased an IR in the series premiere of "Friday Night Lights" between Gaius Charles' character Smash & Adrianne Palicki's character Tyra. But the show never went back to that storyline after the episode. It was weird because Smash & Tyra were literally about to have sex until his mom all of sudden came home & they never discussed their fling after that.

I watched last week's episode of "God Friended Me" (episode 3) a few days. I think they're being too heavy-handed with shipping of the leads. 3 episodes in & she was about ask dude out on a date (After her family/friends/co-worker been pushing her to pursue it) until some work came up.

19. ColiBreh1

I just watched last week's episode of "Dynasty" (Season 2, Episode 2). Looks like the other black male character, Jeff Colby, has a new love interest this season in Kirby Anders (played by Maddison Brown):

[​IMG]

According to Wikipedia, in the original series from 80's, Kirby Anders is involved in love triangle with Sam Colby & Sam Carrington (Who hasn't been used on the show).

Olivia Williams was MILF-status to me when she part of the main cast on Joss Whedon's short-lived FOX Sci-Fi series "Dollhouse" which aired back in 2009-2010. It's almost a decade later & she isn't as hot as she was back than.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  20. Young Herschel

Here is an even better trailer for "Fortitude" that people may enjoy:

I always thought the show was set in Greenland or Antartica but it is clearly a British production with hot interracial sex scenes in the each of the first three episodes. I notice two actors from HBO's Game of Thrones fame too were in the main cast. I think Pivot went under years ago but go to see that Sky Atlantic has decided to pick it up though most people don't get that channel either . . . Kodi anyone lol?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List