Florida is fucked thread

Discussion in 'In the News' started by 4north1side2, Jul 29, 2013.

1. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

It's interesting how a state like Florida with perfect weather year around, could be one of the most fucked up states to live in.

You would think it would be marketed as Paradise state where Americans would give anything to live there.

But the reality is it seems to be a septic tank of everything that is wrong with this country.

You never hear anything coming from that state. Even from the people who were born. And raised there.

Go figure.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah this place is terrible! Don't ever come here! :grin:

I wish I was in Mississippi! :smt088

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Bikini clad Tallahassee woman goes on racist tirade. This was filmed a couple of months ago but went viral earlier this week.

[YOUTUBE]hddG1zjKC60[/YOUTUBE]

Some excerpts include.
    “You all should have stayed in Africa. And you can go back there, it’s free,” the half-naked hater yells. “You know you can go back to Africa, if you want to. And you can take your Washington and Jefferson last names.”

“Martin Luther King was a slut who fucked up white people. Martin Luther was fucking white people the day he died!”

4. Westie

Westie Member

[​IMG]

Some people. [​IMG]

5. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Damn. She's so personally invested in being racist, even when she's high and drunk.

I feel for her daughter trying to deal with that shit watching her mother melt down.lol

ANd that folks is why we will always have racism in this country.
    Some people just can't let that shit go.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

7. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Had to bump this thread for two stories inside of a week involving teachers in this state.
    First we have the story of David Swinyar.
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/david-swinyar-florida-teacher-kernan-middle-school-duval-district/
    [​IMG]
    A middle school math teacher in Jacksonville that took it upon himself to offer dating advice to his students. He reportedly told his 7th and 8th grade students to not date african americans because “because they are not worth it,”. He on more than one occasion dropped the N Bomb in front of students offering up such wisdom as

“If my daughter was dating someone who used the ‘f’ word, I wouldn’t have any respect for that n****r,” and "If your boyfriend says bad things to you and/or treats you wrong, that means that he’s acting like a n****r,”.

Earlier in the week another teacher's true feeling were exposed as well. Dayanna Volitich a middle school teacher at Crystal River Middle School in Citrus County, Florida. Lost her job after it was discovered she was the host of a white nationalist podcast
    https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/dayanna-volitich-tiana-dalichov-florida-teacher/
    [​IMG]
    When noted White supremacists Lana Lokteff was on her show she stated that that white supremacists need to infiltrate public schools as teachers.

“They don’t have to be vocal about their views, but get in there. Be more covert and just start taking over those places,” Lotkeff said.

Volitich replied, “Right. I’m absolutely one of them.”

When she was caught out she issued a statement saying she was not a white supremacist or white nationalist, never injected her political beliefs into the classroom and was employing “political satire” under the “Tiana Dalichov” pseudonym.

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

"Political satire".... if that bitch don't go on somewhere. :p

9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

As a transplanted Missourian, let me tell you that my adopted state of Florida has proven, despite the many bizarre/lunatic/racist/swamp-dwelling/materialistic/obnoxious people living here, to be a great state, full of colorful, interesting people from all over the world. I wouldn't go back to Missouri to save my life. There is a tendency for Florida (and I believe CA and TX have something similar going on, largely due to size and population growth) to attract oddball characters, but not everyone is like that. There's even a cottage industry cataloguing the state's zaniness (read Carl Hiaasen, Craig Pittman, T.D. Allman, et al).

P.S.: I'm glad that racist teacher got canned.

10. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

11. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Can't make this shit up

12. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Such a gorgeous face with a sick and twisted mind.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Only Murca breeds this sickness

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Don't waste your breath. Either they get it or they don't. Tourism is great and too many people keep moving here as is. Speaks for itself.

15. orejon4

I love it. I've been away nearly 10 days for work, and I can't wait to get back!

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Every since I was a kid I knew I would move to Florida someday. It definitely wasn't my first move. I've certainly enjoyed other places between now and then, but Florida puts me in touch with my inner self and the things I have always loved since I can remember.

I love this state and I'm delighted to be moving to Miami next month!

17. orejon4

I agree. Something about the sound of the ocean, or sitting beside a canal and listening to the sounds of nature, that just takes me away. The fresh seafood, the cultures, the warmth, it all moves me. I loved Florida as a kid, and once I was old enough to start traveling there regularly on my own steam, the idea of living there took a hold of me. I had lived in Chicago, Indiana and other places, but Florida had a unique hold on me.

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I hear you brother 100! Do you know of a good spot to get some fish tacos in Miami?

19. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member