BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

True, but they have cancelled shows after one season if you scroll some of the shows. That show 7 seconds got cancelled. https://deadline.com/2018/04/seven-seconds-canceled-netflix-one-season-1202367476/

2. darkcurry

They're getting their own panel at #SDCC

[​IMG]

New episode tonight!

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

If a Netflix show gets cancelled after only 1 season, you should just assume it's a show that nobody cares about. Like I said before, Netflix is just throwing money around & picking up all types of show to see what sticks. The shows that cancelled after 1 season were usually Dead on Arrival.

4. darkcurry

5. ColiBreh1

Just saw this 2.5 minute first look clip for the upcoming season 8 of "Suits"

Looks like with Syfy's "12 Monkeys" currently on it's final season, Amanda Schull is being promoted from a recurring character to part of the regular cast on "Suits".

Looks like with cast shake-up, they feel new viewers can jump into the new season.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Katherine Heigel is the cancel queen definitely the last season. I do like Amanda Schull though my girl is a big fan. If it ended now though it would be ok they got 8 seasons out of this. That's pretty dope.

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Agreed Heigl is a show killer. I checked out of Suits when they did the full-circle thing similar to The Good Wife. Where they have the characters go through all these false changes and gyrations just for them to end up where they began. Like Mike goes to prison, then gets out and works for a street level firm where he can't actually practice law because he's been exposed as a fraud, then by some weird maneuvering by Harvey, Mike is magically back at Pearson Spector Litt like nothing happened. In real life they knowingly hired a fraud and would be out of business and all of Mike's cases would have been thrown out. A little too far fetched for me although I loved the earlier eps. Harvey Spector is my spirit guide

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

He's literally responsible for my wardrobe

9. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  10. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

11. darkcurry

12. Feodora

Feodora Member

Naomi Ellen Watts and Samuel L. Jackson
    Mother and Child (2009)
    ?? 1.jpg ?? 2.jpg ?? 3.jpg ?? 4.jpg ?? 5.jpg ?? 6.jpg
    Handsomely! Sensually! Sexually!!!

13. darkcurry

^^ That was a movie though.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. ColiBreh1

15. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

16. darkcurry

17. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

It's a TV show in France. I tried to find it without success.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

He kisses the ring. Sistas respond well to that.

20. darkcurry

That and it kind of did fly under the radar. lol.

I remember there were unsettled rumblings going on when it was rumored he was dating Laura Dern.