BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's what I attempt to do, but for me it is all about a word, a big word called RECOGNIZE. Recognize the cause if you want to understand the effect. Life is pretty good, but recognize that is also pretty bad(Utopia is a distant destination.) Every question doesn't have an answer if you don't recognize the question.

Pessimistic
    [​IMG]

Optimistic
    [​IMG]

Recognize
    [​IMG]

I hope that is what's understood of what I'm trying to do on my part and not received as hate.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  3. darkcurry

https://deadline.com/2018/06/marvel...s-best-series-launch-in-two-years-1202408973/
    [​IMG]

Freeform’s young-superhero drama Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger premiered with 1.64 million total viewers in Live+3, the cable net’s best series launch in two years. It also was Freeform’s most-watched drama telecast since the Pretty Little Liars finale nearly a year ago....

It also had the biggest digital bow ever for the network with 716,000 starts. The premiere drew 7.3 million views across linear and digital platforms and was Thursday’s most-social scripted series with 112,000 engagements across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr....

After three days of TV playback, the premiere jumped by 78% in total viewers over its L+SD average (920,000 to 1.64 million — the largest-ever L+3 lift of any Freeform debut.

I don't know what some of those numbers mean, maybe @JamalSpunky can help us out(lol) but clearly it has done very well. Next episode airs today. Oh how I wish Midnight, Texas was still on during The Summer Time to complete the week.

4. darkcurry

https://deadline.com/2018/06/marvel...s-best-series-launch-in-two-years-1202408973/
    [​IMG]

Freeform’s young-superhero drama Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger premiered with 1.64 million total viewers in Live+3, the cable net’s best series launch in two years. It also was Freeform’s most-watched drama telecast since the Pretty Little Liars finale nearly a year ago....

It also had the biggest digital bow ever for the network with 716,000 starts. The premiere drew 7.3 million views across linear and digital platforms and was Thursday’s most-social scripted series with 112,000 engagements across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Tumblr....

After three days of TV playback, the premiere jumped by 78% in total viewers over its L+SD average (920,000 to 1.64 million — the largest-ever L+3 lift of any Freeform debut.

I don't know what some of those numbers mean, maybe @JamalSpunky can help us out(lol) but clearly it has done very well. Next episode airs today. Oh how I wish Midnight, Texaswas still on during The Summer Time to complete the week.

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/mar...since-pretty-little-liars?mbid=social_twitter

I reposted here because I didn't want to leave the thread derailed. lol.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

This show is starting off good! Enjoyed the first 2 episodes.

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Whatever, I'mo say my piece. I don't get to make TV shows bashing a certain gender non-stop while holding myself perfect in every way

7. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Arianne Zucker have interracial marriage in Ladies of the Lake Return to Avalon

[​IMG]

8. darkcurry

Midnight, Texas has announced it's release date and Time slot

[​IMG]

Good time slot during the fall season. And great way to sell the show to even more viewers putting a horror show coming out so close to Halloween. The only that would make it even better if season 2 goes a bit darker. :)

9. darkcurry

Episode 4 is going to be a big one this is where they start to get to know each other and get into the thick of things discovering their powers.

I seen a lot of people already shipping them and even Olivia Holt addressed that it is okay to do that. But people keep wondering why they aren't together and to that I would just say we are only 3 episodes in. lol. Let them get to know each other, they're still kind of like strangers to one another. It is very clear their powers are connecting them on a personal level(If you watched the 3rd episode.) so just go with the flow. I don't like forced relationships. That ruins the chemistry these two already have. This show is already better than the Cloak and Dagger comics. (The few ones I have read.)

The keyword in Love Story here is "Story"
    http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/cloak-dagger-why-we-fell-in-love-with-a-superhero-show-about-teenagers

10. darkcurry

Just seen episode 4 call/response and...

[​IMG]

So far right now the episode to see!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Sherman Augustus (Nathaniel) and Orla Brady (Lydia) on AMC's dystopian action-drama
    Into The Badlands.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. darkcurry

Haven't seen much of it, but I watch this show from time to time. What episode is this?

13. SilverSmith

The images are from the season 3 finale, Leopard Catches Cloud, which aired last Sunday. BTW, a major cliffhanger raises the stakes. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Edit your post & put this pics in a spolier quote.

15. SilverSmith

No "spoiler alert" required.
    The images I posted are not germane to the cliffhanger, and moreover, the characters signaled interest in one another over several episodes.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I like to know what happened since I don't get on my cable system.

17. darkcurry

Netflix Brazilian Show 3% - Michele and Fernando

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I have no idea what their real names are right now. These just popped up on imgur and I remember seeing this show when scrolling through Netflix.

18. ColiBreh1

Just saw casting news for a new Netflix sitcom with potential IR starring Idris & an actress I always had thing for:

https://tvline.com/2018/06/27/piper-perabo-cast-idris-elba-netflix-comedy-turn-up-charlie/

19. darkcurry

She plays his best friend. IMO The only chance I see that happening is probably if it receives a season 2 or 3 and their friendship grows. But Idris is not shy from IR so they could possibly put him in one on the show. This sounds good though and with Luther coming back, hopefully this will get Idris Elba right back in the game. Even though The Mountain Between Us was a semi hit it did what was expected at the Box Office last year, but he took a beating with the movie The Dark Tower's poor performance and by critics.

20. ColiBreh1

Yeah, that's why I said "potential IR". This is a Netflix show. Seeing as how this sitcom is produced by & is co-starring an A-list actor like Idris Elba, it's a safe bet that show will probably get multiple seasons.

@darkcurry You do realize that Netflix shows have less pressure & live by different rules than shows that air on Network or cable TV, right? Netflix is throwing money around for any & everything when it comes to original content. So you don't need to worry about this show getting cancelled after 1 season.