Great conversation here!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Paniro188, May 10, 2018.

1. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Except the far left has no political power and really all they want to do is redistribute wealth to the 99% who aren't multi-millionaires and billionaires.

The far right is actually in charge of the GOP at the moment, and that's never happened before.
    The far right used to be fringe, now they're mainstream.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

And they are actively destroying the lives of the poor. Tax cuts to the wealthy so that means more of a tax burden on the middle class. They want to destroy programs like low income housing and food stamps while giving even more money to millionaires and billionaires. So damn sad

3. The Dark King

The problem with Paniro is he's representative of the 60+ million people who voted for not only Trump but the current GOP. They not only vote against their own interests they anchor the rest of us.
    No matter how much the conservatives show us they simply do not care about non rich Americans they ride with them. They look at this shit as a game which is why you often hear them use terms like sides and both are equally bad when there is no proof to support that. The GOP wants to destroy agencies like the EPA does any of them wonder why? They don't want to restructure or change it they want to dismantle the agency that protects air and water. Why? So oil and chemical companies can do what they want? Less regulation on banks and companies. How does that help them?
    And there is no convincing them of otherwise even if facts support the contrary.
    How can we possibly change or in the long term coexist?

4. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Wealth

5. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

First 5 minutes holy moly!

6. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

One word: Thanos

7. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Werd

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Exactly! It amazes me to hear this one guy I know who's a Trump supporter. He (truly) barely has a pot to piss in, but acting like his extra $40-$50 per month is the "Christmas gift" that the POTUS is claiming it to be for the 99%. This while the top 1% are truly getting the gift, and very nice one. I get that some will pretend (like their master), but how can anyone not see this for what it is?

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  9. The Dark King

As evil as Thanos was his plan made some sense. It didn't discriminate.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That's what they voted for. Can't be too sad when people get what they want. Nothing left to do but strive to get into the top 1% of income and watch the masses wallow in the misery that they hold onto so dearly.

Take care of your partners, and family. Donate to your charities when you can and keep voting for people that have common sense. If that's not enough (and it won't be) then so be it.

11. The Dark King

All these one word answers. I don't know if you think you're being clever or is this the extent of your vocabulary.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  12. The Dark King

The problem is they're collective stupidity holds everyone back in a democracy. I'd have that attitude if they didn't life altering shit like vote for people who allow companies to dump toxins into the water and air. That effects all life not just theirs. Its hard to sit back when the Iran deal goes up in smoke and pushes us close to nuclear war. I've got friends who joke about living in a bunker or those who think their wealthy enough to get onto a space station but this shit ain't a movie it would lose its luster after only a few days it would ultimately suck just so a few short sighted assholes and hoardss of stupid people can live in a dystopian wet dream.

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You cant fix stupid...lol. Accept the things you can't change, just strive to be the best you. Nothing can stop me from being the best me. While you are having a stroke over things that great men before you couldn't change. I'll be getting to the next level of consciousness where there is more peace than most can imagine.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nothing but joy and peace on his face at the end tho. He was evil, but satisfied. Unlike the joker, he had an endgame. People on many levels fall by simply not ever being satisfied.

15. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Another good one!

16. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Last for today......great book here! Just finished it up. It's available in audiobook I listened on my work commute.

Please stop helping us: how liberals make it harder for blacks to succeed .

Here's the author

17. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

18. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Sadly, he's a weak minded individual who has no confidence in his ability to communicate intellectually and effectively enough to bring about potential change. So instead of even engaging in those crucial conversations, he replies with "......k" because that's truly the only response he's sure he won't mess up.

He posts his ultra conservative opinions, then runs and hides the moment he's responded to. Every single one of his one-letter responses plastered across this site, is a reminder of the depth of that mans ability, unfortunately. If he didn't have such a holier than thou attitude, I might actually feel sorry for him. But alas, I don't.

19. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

You're being racist here.

20. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

How is what she said racist? She didn’t insult you in any way based on race or complexion.