BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have seen hypergamy in a lot of bw, and some white women as well. But, I think a lot of white women and asian women, in my experience, think long term and are eager to build with someone instead of using what someone has already built.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Facts on facts on facts on facts.
    So true on every level. If they cant use you what's the point

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I can only speak for myself and I don't care how much a man earn, as long as he can earn his keep and I can earn mine.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I think some brothas out there are more woke than bw from poor communities and the black community. Black women (and some bm) believe that the infighting between bm and bw are what the media and the system wants to tear apart the black family. But Black Men (and some bw) sees that they don't want no woke black man with a white woman which is why they subliminally stereotype and disapprove IR couples involving black men, but praise IR couples involving black women. The examples being that people even after Jordan Peele explained that Get Out was about Racism In Liberal America some folks (mainly bw) believe it was a PSA on why black men shouldn't date white women. Kim Kardashian and her family are not a Trump supporters in the LEAST and has spoken out against him, but somehow people think Kim and her family are responsible for Kanye siding with Trump. Basketball player Jrue Holiday's wife, Lauren Holiday(who won her battle with brain cancer.) was dragged by black women and unfortunately black men because she was white. Never mind what this couple had been through with her fighting brain cancer, never mind that she is a Former and future HOF soccer player she was white and there was something wrong with that. While most people praising her strength and Jrue for being by her side were white women.

So I believe you get these brothas that see through some of these black women's misleading and troublesome idea of love and see the total opposite with some of these white women. Even if some of these black women do find that black man that fits all their standards for some reason they will still participate with these black women that put down black men, it's like it's the most exhilarating feeling to them when they hear other sistas abase, devalue and stereotype black men. Let's not forget the parent doing most of the raising if you let them tell you of young black boys are black women.

It is all in how we are not only raised, but how intelligent we become. Because it seems that there are more black boys who become intelligent men and wake up and get out of this mind set that both the black community and America wants us to be in, while black girls become intelligent women are still asleep and follow in the "rules" of the black community. It can also be we get so much hate and demonization from the black community and America as a whole it has allowed us to wake up more than others.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  5. The Dark King

To sum it all up
    They hate us
    Cause that aint us

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Who hates us?

7. ColiBreh1

8. The Dark King

Quite literally everyone

9. The Dark King

10. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I don't. <3

11. ColiBreh1

Good news. Yesterday CBS picked up this Nina Dobrev sitcom "Fam" to series: http://tvline.com/2018/05/11/nina-dobrev-cbs-series-ordered-comedy-fam/

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

EVVVVVVRYYYYYYONNNNNNE :::Gary Oldman in "The Professional":::

13. The Dark King

I love that you used this reference but sad not everyone will get it lol

14. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

For the nosebleed seats lol

15. ColiBreh1

I also noticed that CBS ordered a couple of black sitcoms:

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/994607840659730432
    [​IMG]
    https://shadowandact.com/cedric-the...ns-jr-comedy-pilots-get-series-orders-at-cbs/
    There must be a diversity push going on at CBS because CBS usually get criticized for having the least diversity of the broadcast networks.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  16. darkcurry

Been watching this Horror TV show on Netflix called SLASHER and this show is filled with IR couples and scenes with it's main white female characters.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

Looks like this is a Canadian show.

Is that the chick that plays Lena Luther on "Supergirl"?

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  18. darkcurry

Yeah that's her. And the brotha in the fisrt pics Lovell Adam-Gray played a young Obama on Legends Of Tomorrow.

19. The Dark King

Can almost guarantee it's Canadian

20. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Dude in the third pic is the 2nd black red ranger lol name's Brandon Jay McLaren