How do you feel about dating a WW/BM who hangs around nothing but people your skin complexion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Oct 2, 2017.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I have witnessed this happen.

2. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Are you on a macbook? Try downloading flowstate (the link explain what app it is), I once drunk an entire bottle of wine and just started hammering in flowstate, it was fucking marvellous. 2000 words in five minutes.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I remember riding on the bus to get to work. An older white man and a young white girl got on and sat together. I assumed that they were family. The older man was trying to talk to the young girl and she said tried to shrug him off. He tried again and the girl yelled out,"LEAVE ME ALONE,YO!"
    I didn't know what to make of that scene. It was evident that the girl was either into hip-hop and speaking in Ebonics or she just said it that way to embarrass the older man because the majority of the passengers on the bus was black.

Back in the late 90''s, I remember hanging out at a video store. An interracial couple walked in. The guy was acting like a total jerk, yelling for service and his girlfriend hung on his every word. She never left his side for a moment and kept calling him baby. The store didn't have what he was looking for and he stormed out.

Emulation is flattering. When I was a little boy, I wanted to emulate adults in their conversations with others. I listened as much as I could. It was part of my informal social development.

I don't know too many white girl's who have mostly black friends. I remember a girl on campus who wore an X on her shirt and baseball cap. The film Malcolm X came out and the X became an urban design fashion statement. It was obvious that she had no idea who Malcolm X was or even his story. In fact, a lot of young people had no idea. Racist whites had a t-shirt that had the statement,"You have your X, I have mine."
    The X was the Confederate stars and bars.

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll look into it.

5. Reverie

If you tries my method, I hope you tell how it goes. <3

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

They already trying to argue?......lol

Needs a block feature if it doesn't already.

8. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Hmm...maybe the next time I get back onto one I'll have two profiles. Or just have different types of profiles on more than one site. One can be nice and funny, and the other can be an asshole with a laundry list lol.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or go onto a site and state that you are a multimillionaire. Watch how many model type females respond to your profile.

10. meowkittenmeow

Lol. But in all seriousness, there is nothing asshole-ish about a laundry list. It's blunt but not necessarily mean. I have no idea why, but the laundry list works.

11. meowkittenmeow

Yep, you run into a few who want to argue you out of your preferences. Lol

12. Reverie

I don't have a laundry list.

13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's what makes you desirable

14. Reverie

Ok. ;)

15. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I don't want to be around anyone who seems to have a black man fetish. And I definitely don't want a white woman who is so exaggeratedly ethnic that she could teach my family about African-American vernacular. Unless she was raised in a black rural or urban hardcore community, that kind of behavior would probably seem patronizing and repulsive. And I don't want an all-black environment. I want my entire social circle to reflect the world - a bit of everyone.

Last edited: May 4, 2018