Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You didn't answer.
    Tell me, Beasty....What is a coon?

2. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Basically Samuel L. Jackson's character from Django Unchained.

3. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

If you think I'm "racist" or "anti-white" (I put those words in quotes since you obviously have no idea what the fuck they mean) then you're even more dense than that moronic, immature, lazy, thin-skinned day-glo orange dipshit you claim you didn't vote for.

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No, l don't want Hollyweird's "explanation", l want Beasty to tell me what a coon is.

5. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I want the cops to do their jobs without racially profiling Americans.

We are not all white women being stopped by the cops. Just because you had a positive experience doesn't mean that philando castile isn't dead. You need to understand what it is being a minority in this country if you are ever going to date a black man instead of saying I'm a white lady and I wasn't racially profiled when I was stopped. It happens to a lot of us including myself.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why do you need my explanation? I didn't invent the word.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If you think l'm "racist" (I put those words in quotes since you obviously have no idea what the fuck it means), then you're even more stupid than that jackass lying, conniving, demented, brain-tumored, power-hungry moronic, hyena-cackle, Racist Byrd, Mao and Alinsky worshipping, lazy, fugly cntess twat you actually voted for.

8. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You brought it up. So what is it?

9. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Well when you constantly defend and cape for the most openly bigoted administration in any of our lifetimes while falling for any right-wing conspiracy you read about and pleading for the rest of us to "just give him a chance!!!" you only have yourself to blame if people think you're racist.

But since you feel like the shoe fits, feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. archangel

me after reading that:
    [​IMG]

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Keep holding your breath.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

See, you assume l had a positive experience. Where did l say that? Show me.

I told you that experience to point out that we all get pulled over. Now tell me for sure that l wasn't racially profiled. I live in Philly. Go-ahead since you know how the cop who pulled me over thinks.

And FYI l have had horrible experiences. I bet you were never accused of driving a stolen car, put in the back of a claustrophobic cruiser and taken to the station house. Turns out the Dispatcher got my tag wrong. No apology. Nothing. I sucked that shit up because l was dealing with cops. I don't care who the hell you are, Jersey cops and Troopers don't give one fuck who you are, so we whites blacks asians know don't expect mercy.

I have lived decades longer than you an have an understanding of minority living, hence l don't need your dating advice or permission guide on whom l date. This isn't communist America.

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You but black

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

You're expecting understanding from a racist fascist? You'd have a better time looking for gold in your own butt

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Don't worry, I won't have to, because l know that on here, you conveniently promulgate an insult designed to keep black people in lock-and-step check, when the fact is there is no such thing as a coon. What do you say when people call you one for joining the Military? I guess you decide who is and who isn't one, right.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bruh I'm dead!

Lmmfbao!

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I don't get called a coon unless you count goodlove.....lol

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Dude, you're the racist facist. You just hide behind your skin color. You have never once spoken positively about the White community as a whole.
    Unlike me, who sees and highlights and vastly supports many wonderful traits and achievements and strengths and contributions from/from within the Black Community.
    All...Aaall ..you ever do is bitch and whine, make excuses and cry non-stop victim, instead of victor.

19. archangel

You have never been a minority in your entire life. There are men that are older than you on here if you want to pull seniority. I want to point a positive experience in reference to Philando who was shot to death in front of his kid because the cop racial profiled him. That wasn't your experience by the way and Philando is close to my age but since he isn't a decade older than I guess it doesn't count. Point here is you brought in that white women thing as if it was the equivalence of what philando or any of the other men on this forum are seen as. It isn't. Lack of experience of understanding what it is TO LIVE AS A MINORITY in this country is what you lack. Let me also remind you have a decade more as a white woman not as a Minority. That's not the SAME!

This isn't Nazi germany. I don't allow for douchebag cops to get away with shit. The Jersey cops and troopers treat people like that because people allow them to(LOOK at their governor). That's the problem with some of you people. If you allow people to step on you, THEY WILL.

Also, I never said you had or didn't have my permission. I don't give a hoot who you date. I just feel sorry for him because you clearly don't understand black men. You are on this forum every day and majority of the men on this forum are convinced you don't know what it is like being black. You go around saying I have lived longer than you so I know what it is like being black when we all know you do not. I want to point since I don't know what the cop was thinking. I don't know if he was or was not profiling. Did you ask him? do you know? I know what Philando's murderer was racial profiling.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Openly bigoted was the Obama Administration. Or are you going to sit here and lie though your teeth it wasn't.

Right wing conspiracies like what? Name them.

So because l want to see the country become greater employed lm racist? Fuck drugs are you on?
    Because l want the country to utilize its natural resources instead of importing them..lm a racist??

Because I want this country to have a better Healthcare System than the overpriced unsustainable one that we've been forced to buy, I'm a racist?
    -Because I want illegal aliens deported who are siphoning our resources and taking jobs away from Americans, I'm a racist?
    -So because I want taxes lowered lm a racist?
    -Because I want people to be self-sufficient and weaned off welfare, I'm a racist?
    -Because l don't want open borders, countries ripping us off and paying out to countries who DGAF about us, l'm a racist?
    If YOU don't want any of that for this country, then you're a plain fucking idiot. In fact, lace that Bitch up and kick your own ass.