Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

....and roads, pavements, schools too, lool.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Well whaddaya know you're an ESTABLISHMENT DEMOCRAT. Same as Obama. CONGRATS AND WELCOME

3. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

Is there someone in here who does not believe Russia meddled in our election to assist Donald Trump? That's not a rhetorical or sarcastic question, I'm honestly curious.

And more particularly, I'd be interested to know how you reached that conclusion. What sources led you to believe this?

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

From former Black Republican Oklahoma congressman JC Watts;

" The president doesn't understand the magnitude of being the leader of the free world.""

My biggest concern about Trump was that he thought being POTUS was beneath him because the president was a public servant. Trump really only respects rich people and strong armed autocrats who crush dissent through violence and death.

IMO we've had no more dangerous or incompetent a person to ever serve in the White House.

Every second longer he works in the Oval Office demeans the stature and prestige of the presidency and corrupts the nation's body politic.

If Trump isn't impeached, I pray to God he resigns.

It only took a 5 minute google search to learn the history of Donald Trump, and his modus operandi is that of a world class con man.
    Of this there is no doubt. He conned the entire GOP base into believing he was the 2nd coming of Ronnie Raygun.

The man is a billionaire whose credit is so bad he can't get a loan from any investment bank in America.

Say what you want about HRC, but at least she respected the office of president.

Can you imagine if HRC won, what kind of daily tweets we'd be reading from Trump attacking every move she made while in office???

The man is a high functioning piece of shit. At least there's some solace in knowing more and more conservatives everyday are realizing they made a mistake in backing this asshole.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I have respect for JC Watts. Question is, why do you now? :cool:

6. andreboba

Asked to comment on the news of a Navy warship collision that left 10 sailors missing and five others injured late Sunday, President Trump told reporters, “That’s too bad.”

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with guy???? He doesn't give a shit about anyone else besides himself and his kids.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-on-uss-john-mccain-crash-thats-too-bad

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Better yet, why do YOU believe there 'was'.

8. andreboba

It has nothing to do with whether or not I respect JC Watts. It's the fact that more and more establishment Republicans are being forced to come forward and publicly criticize the president because he's so unfit to serve.

9. andreboba

Yeah, there are a couple people on this site who think the Russia/Trump conspiracy is made up fake news and the assessment of our 17 U.S. intelligence agencies is a hoax.lol

When the Mueller report comes out, millions of Trumpettes are going to be getting scripts for anti-deppressants.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

This!!! He absolutely cares about no one else, and he continues to show it almost daily. Sadly, he has millions followers who thinks he does care about them.

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

The dude is a malignant narcissist like Sadaam Hussein. I think he would love to see statues of himself throughout the country.

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes it does. As much as being a Conservative means you're a 'Nazi', right?

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there were plenty of Democrats who criticized Obama. It just never made the MSM news.(or dared to be breathed outside of their closed office door.)

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Did you think Obama cared about his millions of followers?

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Unlike the current POTUS, I believe Obama has humanitarian values, and cares about the basic welfare of others.

17. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Cornell West, was quite vocal in his criticisms of President Obama on numerous MSM outlets as were numerous others...

18. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

And more importantly, has actual deeds/accomplishments to back up those values...

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

How do you come to this conclusion, yet say Trump's followers should not feel the same way. Many feel he does care what happens to them but you say they're being fooled.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I'm aware of West. In fact, was just watching a debate he had on AC's show.
    But l don't believe West was or is a Democrat politician. He is a layperson like you and I.

The second video is good. Rare, but good. Very polite deliveries, l noticed.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017