Random Political comments...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Mar 6, 2013.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

^You make great point Colibreh, that's why I want the Trump administration to ramp up racist policies so as to force the Democrats to openly support black issues. This why I want Trump to do as much as possible, the more dumb shit Twitler does, the more Bernie "it's NOT about race" and co has to either ignore racial issues and alienate black votes, or come out all guns blazing on black issues.

Come on Trump call up n***s so as the force the Democratic hand.

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

Exactly, and she's too old to serve. The fact that her dumb ass even supports the GOP is a shining example of privilege at work.

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I've to a point where I no longer believe in privilege

4. Since1980

Trump isn't that smart. His upbringing and his history in business should prove that, even if you ignore his behavior as president. Let's not forget that this is the same man who doesn't know difference between health insurance and life insurance despite the fact that he campaigned extensively on the issue.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

It's morso GOP strategy, than Trump.

6. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed. He care for absoluely no one outside of himself and immediate family. It's all about him, and getting richer at any cost.

7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Myself and any New Yorker remembers this well. Trump who despite what he says is not known to be the giving type... At the time he spent over $80K on full page ads in 4 newspapers calling for the death penalty in response to the Central Park 5. Even when they were acquitted he was against it. He often reminds us of how smart he is... Surely, he'd understand the concept of coerced confessions and such. Even if he did truly believe they were guilty... Once news of them being exonerated came out... he, the hateful, racist man he is still stuck to his guns

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  8. Since1980

He's a textbook example of a backstabber. For a man who talks about loyalty as much as he does, he doesn't seem to realize that it goes both ways. Hell, look at how he's treating Jeff Sessions right now. Trump has always been a snake.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So l looked up the Ad, made during an extended crime wave in your city.

Keeping in context, I agree 100% with it.
    Do you? If not, why not.

[​IMG]

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And look how the DNC and the Democrats are treating Jeff Sessions now. First they applauded him, then he suddenly became a White devil , now they support him again. Backstabbers, indeed.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Why do you believe a dumb man can be as successful as he has been, and is? All the way to the Presidency? At some point, he would be outsmarted.

12. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't support the death penalty for the following reasons.

The death penalty has no measurable effect on the crime rate, so the argument that it's a deterrent is unfounded.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tions-deter-criminals/?utm_term=.679e53edda2f

The death penalty is also a bell that can't be unrung. Since 1973 almost 150 people have been exonerated from death row, and it's believed that the number of innocent people on death row is 1 in 25. So basically 4% of people on death row will likely be murdered by the state for something they didn't do.
    http://www.newsweek.com/one-25-executed-us-innocent-study-claims-248889

And lastly, since I'm pro-life I believe that taking a human life should only be reserved for self-defense.

13. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

SMH, you really trying to go there????
    [​IMG]

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lil Wayne is successful and he actually started from nothing, and never filed bankruptcy. If he was old and white he could be president.

Like Wayne, 45 is an entertainer. Outsmart him how? Entertain people better?

Well maybe Wayne filed once. But that's plenty less than 45

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well he's had, and has, numerous lawsuits filed against him for failure to pay his bills and had his home repossessed.

16. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

As the Russian investigation continues to heat up, expect Trump to lean in to the culture wars hard. It's pretty clear that Trump wants people to talk about something -- ANYTHING -- other than the Mueller investigation, so dividing us along classic cultural lines and getting us to fight about that is right up his alley. We won't have time to worry about the Russia investigation (let alone the healthcare debate) if we're all stuck re-arguing whether gays should be allowed to marry or join the military or if immigrants from certain countries should be banned or what have you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Net worth 150 million

I wasn't trying to compare 45 to a smart guy

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I've explained my position on the death penalty many times here which is when it's irrefutable evidence and proof not only by confession since one can be coerced, but accompanying video or multiple eyewitnesses in the vicinity of the crime, during the crime, as well as DNA evidence.
    I think it does deter some people.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

But you compare Trump's wealth to Lil Wayne's? Let Wayne amass wealth that Trump has and see whether he'll file for bankruptcy down the line. If you have an issue with it, the laws are what you should be mad at.
    Trump was very reluctant to file bankruptcy but his hotel was draining him more than he was bringing in. Real estate is so volatile that many who accumulate their wealth via it, file at some point.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So there's this ultra-left reporter who is actually for the ban. I heard snippets of it but basically his consensus is that do not compare the military to private businesses - its is a completely different world. He said that many transgender individuals do have to have ongoing psychiatric evals and ongoing therapy and that there is a lot of disruption when it comes to dealing with their issues from surgeries to their mental - state. Do you know that if you have ADD you cannot join the military? (now I don't know to confirm that and maybe someone here knows), but there are some issues that prevent you from joining the military. Bottom line, transgenderism is a distraction in the military, he said.