Rapper Rick Ross & his girl Liz Hagelthorn

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by ColiBreh1, Jun 13, 2017.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Info @darkcurry posted in another thread:

Dude on another forum told me she's involved with Ross' Wingstop franchises. Her Linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-hagelthorn-784b9575

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Rick Ross and girlfriend Liz Hagelthorn are still going strong. The couple has been dating now for almost six months...

... According to reports, Liz is an executive at Twitter. Surprisingly, she keeps her Instagram account on private. That may be because Liz is expecting to hear wedding bells soon with her man".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Smart lady.

3. ColiBreh1

4. ColiBreh1

@Bliss She only just made her Instagram private a couple days ago while I was making this thread. So I think she made it private cause she was getting too much attention.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Curious: How much more attention was she getting from the first pics l posted of them on here last month? What changed? To make her change it?

6. ColiBreh1

Well a new thread was created about Rick Ross & Liz on the hater site I like to whine about a few days ago, so I'm assuming a new wave of hateful comments might have made her make it private.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that is not going to die down anytime soon. Especially with the the mess going on with Bachelors In Paradise. People and the media just keep throwing fuel on that fire of hate. Me and my girlfriend are sick of it as well.

9. ColiBreh1

I went through the previous 2 the hater site I like to whine about threads about Rick Ross & Liz: http://www.lipstickalley.com/showth...and-His-Boo-Liz-Hagelthorn-Still-Going-Strong & http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1168878-Rick-Ross-New-Chick.

Looks like Liz deleted most of the IG posts that were posted in those threads. I'm gonna assume the new wave of hate coming from the the hater site I like to whine about thread created this week was the last straw & she decided make her IG private instead of deleting posts.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The best thing is to just live your life in success, because they want to see IR fail.

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Liz writes a blog together with her mum as well. Cafemakeup. I have followed it from the beginning, she seems like a very lovely girl, so if she is Ricks girlfriend, it is not because she is looking for a come up, but because she really likes him.

The weird thing is; she looks just like one of my sisters (I got three tall and blonde sisters) who is named Elizabeth and nick named Liz and are 27 years old with three children. So I had to look twice on the images of them together to see if it wasn't "my" Liz who was with Rick. :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

LOL @ them black hoes on the hater site I like to whine about calling the white girl "average" :rolleyes:

Some simp called her "ugly as hell"

Hahahahaha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

They just want to see BM/WW and non BW fail.

14. Reverie

Their obsession with ballers/rappers and their women are entertaining.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

That's because ballers and rappers are the only black men that most BW consider attractive. It hurts them when those kind of brothas abandon them. They don't care what the black college man or lawyer or hedge fund guy does

16. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

They live in small, tiny worlds, which is why they have so much mouth and nothing to say.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You don't see ww loosing their minds over wm dating Asian women. These extra salty chicken head bw complain about bm who choose ww without an end in sight. Funny thing is that they will be supportive of bm who date men quicker than a bm who only dates bw. They hide behind the cloak of faux " pro black" gibberish, but they are simply in it for themselves and can care less about the black community.

18. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I've seen it a few times (maybe not complete outrage) but subtly the ww were salty about it. You'd be surprised, but's very very subtly.

19. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Too many times I have seen that. That's one of the reasons why a lot of gay black men are on their side about black men dating white women. Their were women talking about boycotting the movie Get Out because the Director's wife was white. Some people were actually confused that he had a white wife when he made a movie like that which tells you they totally missed the point of the movie because they are so quick to judge black men and white women relationships.

20. Reverie

Ok, but aren't most of these guys together with black women? It is not like white woman has a conspiracy to take the ballers/rappers away from black women, we would rather get our hands on the hedge fund guys and lawyers. They tend to be smarter and better with managing money anyway. :p

It depends, never heard about anyone that was happy about getting a "mail order bride" in the family, but the men who marries them are the last pick anyway. These women face ugly racism and stereotypes no matter the circumstances they arrives here. Most people just assumes they are former prostitutes and treat them like shit.

A friend of mine studied in Australia, meet and married a gorgeous Hong Kong chinese. I am working with her and she is a ruthless alpha bitch, I love her.