BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Did they can it? I can't find any updates.

2. glassesjacket24

glassesjacket24 New Member

The trustee is a pilot om abc with lance gross dating Mehgan rath on the show I don't know if abc picked up the series though

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I just looked up that show, it's supposed to be a female buddy cop show starring Lavenre Cox. That has no chance of being picked-up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. ColiBreh1

I meant to post about this show last week, but I guess I was waiting for the trailer to drop this week during Network Upfronts:

[​IMG]

Looks like potential IR in this show.

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  5. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What country are you from where you can't watch that show?

6. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Lea Michele is a definite hottie.

7. ColiBreh1

8. ColiBreh1

9. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

These CW trailers are sequenced with so much narrative I feel like I don't have to watch the show.

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That relationship with black guy has a shot. He's British. They love us in British

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Not my type of show, but it fits CW's audience and Lucy Hale appears to have a big fanbase so a rare IR romantic show coming to T.V.
    [​IMG]

12. Soulthinker

Hope to see that show soon.

13. ColiBreh1

A teaser trailer just dropped for "Friends from College":

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In the history of TV, was any white woman more wifable than 90210's Ivy Sullivan as portrayed by Gillian Zinser? Wealthy, worldly, low maintenance skater girl/ surfer chick who is into bohemian style and santa fe culture. A beautiful blonde virgin who loves you enough to forgive you for catching a quickie in a closet with your 1st love just two minutes after you break-up . . . and did I mention she is RICH :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dixon Wilson said "Im cumming thru to do what I gotta do to you two :

[​IMG]

15. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Welcome Back

16. ColiBreh1

You might wanna fix the pics in your post. Just upload the pics to Imgur, than post the imgur URLs.

17. Soulthinker

18. Soulthinker

Sometimes the movie is better than the book.

19. Young Herschel

I hope the pics post proper this time as I just couldn't cut and paste back when I started this thread months ago. All the hyper links work. Isn't Ivy everything a young brotha could dream of . . . other than being too thin but I think that was biological since she has such a slim frame. When she got mad on those rare occasions thought those muscles she exercised as a skater girl/surfer chick would flex like this: [​IMG]

The proverbial sweet, innocent little white girl lol (thinking about her first big, black dick as she watches her man strut his stuff at "Hunks 4 Hire" charity event): http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-No7Vye-LX...8tL0/s1600/59180Gillian_zinser460+-+Copie.jpg
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] ~ This is a never before seen pic I just found today as hard as that may be to believe.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  20. Young Herschel

Glad to be back . . . for a minute at least :) I really got into it with a showrunner from 90210 on twitter named Liz Szcudlo or something. She was defending one of her break buddies I guess in Shana Stein who was running her mouth like she was a big boss shotcaller on 91020 on the Season 3 DVD. So I took her to task for the horrible storylines Dixon Wilson received while she was the producer of the show (Season 2-Season 5) and how his character just got progressively worse for as long as she was on staff. Liz told me that Shana was merely a non-writing producer and not an executive on the show. So I said well why was she on the DVD running her mouth like she was a big boss?? She gave up secret info that no hardcore fan of 90210 could ever know . . . like Dixon's love interest Sasha (the Black DJ from UCLA in S2) she just made up the whole bit about having HIV . . . well that was news to me and what a shitty way to portray Black women :(

I just thought Dixon didn't catch it . . . I never suspected that it was a malicious lie contrived by a bitter bitch who didn't want to see a former lover moving in the right direction with a petite blonde beauty who was in his class. So Shana gave up inside info on how determined the showrunners where to destroy Dixon and Ivy in such an unforeesable way. What did Dixon do to Sasha that she would go out of her way just to pour salt in his Kool Aid? They had been broken up for a year and she lied about having a miscarriage so this line of writing made no sense. They just DID NOT want that young brother to be happy and they never wanted him to be a primary character once they got the reigns of the show late season 1 (Shana Stein, Rebbeca Rand Kirschner and Liz Scudlo). At the end Liz did concede that it was important to portray strong black men on television and that she understood why so many people were upset with how Dixon was portrayed but that Shana Stein was merely in a technical position and had no control over the writers. Dixon went from the first black male lead on a teen soap (a Harvard Hopeful no less) in S1 to a druggie dropout DJ wannabe in S4; I wanted answers damn it lol

Last edited: May 23, 2017