BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Am I the only person who thinks Kristen Bell has gotten finer over time? When I watched "Veronica Mars" years ago, I wasn't really into her. It wasn't till I watched "House of Lies" years later till I changed my mind on her. Now whenever I see her on TV/movies she looks fine to me.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

There was a program on AMC about Tarzan in the movies. Elizabeth of Toro, an African tribal princess and actress on the film Sheena with Tanya Roberts gave her opinion of Tarzan and Jane. She stated that Tarzan had been waiting for Jane. If Jane hadn't come to Africa, Tarzan would have been with an African woman. Africa had been a place of adventure for for white men. Edgar Rice Burroughs, author of Tarzan, was in the Army and he served with black soldiers. He had a lot of respect and admiration for them. Outside of those men he didn't really care for the black race. After making his fortune with his books and stories, he bought land in California and founded the city of Tarzana.

3. ColiBreh1

We mentioned this show in this thread last year.

EDIT:
    [​IMG] I just realized the chick in the pics is the lead character, not his wife that's a recurring character.

4. ColiBreh1

Uhhhh....How does "Don't Shoot the Messenger" fit this criteria?

5. ColiBreh1

I saw this promo for a new upcoming CBS legal drama called "Doubt" starring Katherine Heigl:

Looks like potential IR between Katherine Heigl & Dulé Hill.

6. ColiBreh1

I saw this promo for a new upcoming CBS legal drama called "Doubt" starring Katherine Heigl:

Looks like potential IR between Katherine Heigl & Dulé Hill.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I was just adding it to other TV shows that pushes for the white love story (like how they did in the season finale) over an IR one.

8. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I've always loved KB. I didn't really watch Veronica Mars, but what few snatches of it I saw, I liked her.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Isaiah Mustafa portrays her stepfather on the series.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I watched a program from Australia called Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. It is set in Melbourne during the 1920's. Miss Phrynie Fisher is a socialite and private investigator who is very much ahead of her time. In an episode called Framed For Murder, she is in bed with a nude black man. I guess that they didn't want to show the scene because she gently squeezes the black man's right butt cheek. If you have Netflix, check it out. It's a pretty good show. And actress Essie Davisis magic as Fisher.

11. chamber

chamber Active Member

Lennie James (The Walking Dead) is writing and starring in his own drama called Gone which also features Stephen Graham and Suranne Jones

Story follows Nelson Rowe (James) – a man who likes a drink and whose days are bookended by his first can and his last pint. He lives with whichever woman he happens to be sleeping with at the time – often more than one and sometimes more than two. And he is the life and soul of the pub – a charmer, a chancer, a fighter, a liar and, at his age, a man should know better.

When he is accused of a terrible crime, he sets off to clear his name and find the real perpetrator. It is a journey that slams him up hard against the debris of his careless past but also offers him the chance to make amends for his mistakes, not least to Claire (Jones) with whom he had a love affair with 13 years ago.

12. ColiBreh1

I'm watching the season finale of "The Good Place" that aired last week right now, this love triangle is back on. [​IMG]

13. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That twist was really dope

14. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

The love triangle dynamic will only get weirder. Eleanor loves Chidi; Tahini loves Chidi, Chidi has a rapport with both. Eleanor has the hots for Tahini. If it gets renewed, shits gonna get real. They might write an executed love triangle. Eleanor said she was down to swing earlier in the season so this show has promise.

15. The Dark King

If it gets renewed? It better. Only smart comedy out there on network tv right now

16. ColiBreh1

Uhhhhh...........What about "Black-ish"?

17. The Dark King

I stand corrected

18. ColiBreh1

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/824017573402525696
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. ColiBreh1

Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  20. JamalSpunky