BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

What was so bad about Mr.Daniels' treatment of brothers and WW? Does he make them unstable?

2. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

He writes BM in a stereotypical mold, which is ironic since he's a BM himself. Instead of using his platform to portray us positively he chooses to let the snowball collect more snow of negativity.

3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

4. Young Herschel

5. Young Herschel

6. Young Herschel

7. Young Herschel

8. Young Herschel

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yup exactly. I'm beginning to see a theme with gay men who write these shows. It's like they write men who they'd want to hook up with and women they want to actually be.

10. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

@Soulthinker The same goes for Tyler Perry.

11. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Word

12. Soulthinker

I've had seen most of Tyler Perry's work and yes on brothers and WW he does do it negatively like The Haves and Have Nots. One scene was when a brother had a affair with a WW and when the sister found them in bed, she beats the WW. If Loving You Is Wrong a brother had a baby with his White neighbor.

13. Soulthinker

On Empire the brother who is one of the owner's sons who's married with a WW were a scheming pair.

14. JUANMACKER

JUANMACKER Active Member

deshane granger.jpeg kaitlin-doubleday-.jpg portia doubleday.jpg

Portia Doubleday in Mr. Robot Season Two with Deshane Granger. IMDB says he's in 6 episodes. I only see him in two. He picks Portia up in a bar...they end up in bed, no contact, no kissing, but she is getting out of bed with her backside nude....

2nd "Date" they're sitting down in a bar together as she leaves him...that's it...the other 4 scenes were cut...? Were they kissing scenes...? USA Network not like it...? Why did they have a IR storyline in the first place...?

Meanwhile her sister Kaitlyn Doubleday is in Empire and her boyfriend is a black dude...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016
  15. ColiBreh1

You do realize we have an active dedicated IR on TV thread in the In the Media subforum?: http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/threads/interracial-sightings-on-tv.9970/

16. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

This on is a little surprising looks like there is going to be some IR action in the tv show Nashville which is now airing on CMT

17. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Thought for sure they were going to make the black guy gay so he's not a threat. lol

18. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] WOW!!!!! Hayden Panettiere is an actress I've been waiting forever on + I'm SHOCKED they would have the female lead on a CMT show have a black love interest.

[​IMG] @darkcurry How you think gonna play out though?

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't think the white girl kissing the brother is Hayden Panettiere.

20. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Yeah that be Maddie. Daughter of Reina.

Yeah well the CMT needs PR right.