BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Dave Chappelle and Kate McKinnon had a 'derotic' make out session on 'SNL'

[​IMG][​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]jdHsf-K33nQ[/YOUTUBE]

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great sketch on SNL. The WW dressed conservatively.

3. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

She had this non conventional look but I loved Cheri Oteri on that show.

[​IMG]

4. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw an episode of Foyle's War Tuesday night on Public Broadcasting. The show is set in England during and at the end of WW2. In the two-part episode called Killing Time, black American G.I.s stationed in England were being hassled by their white counterparts about talking to the local white girls in the nearby town. The American officers urged the shop and pub owners to set up a color line to keep the black soldiers away. A black G.I. has a daughter with a young white girl and he expressed his desire to marry her.

You might find this episode on Netflix and YouTube.

Check it out.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/shadowandact/status/799335846268829697
    [​IMG]
    http://shadowandact.com/2016/11/17/courtney-b-vance-felicity-huffman-will-play-polar-opposite-political-pundits-who-fall-in-love-in-libby-malcolm/
    [​IMG]

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

^^^ Props to Ryan Murphy to putting those brothas back on the map in hollywood.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. ColiBreh1

This other chick Laurel Castillo (Played by Karla Souza) is who Alfred Enoch's character Wes Gibbins is dating & having a kid with in the current Season 3 of HTGAWM:

[​IMG]

Anyways, I was just watching "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" & they had this Alfred Enoch on as a guest...

MAJOR SPOILER for the current season 3 of "How to Get Away with Murder":
    It was revealed on this week's episode of HTGAWM (Season 3, Episode 9) that his character Wes has been killed off.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  8. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

It's probably the other guys kid.

9. Soulthinker

G,I think I saw that episode of Foyle's War. As for Libby and Malcolm I wonder the characters would be like Van Jones and S.E.Cupp?

10. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

I'm very interested to see Malcolm and Libby

11. ColiBreh1

Other than randomly having HTGAWM on in the background at a low volume on Thursday nights, I don't watch this show. So I don't know what other guy you're talking about or if you're just trolling.

The only reason I knew the brotha Wes was dating a different chick from Season 1 was because I noticed the chick he was with in last week's episode was finer than what I remembered of the chick he was with from the pics in this thread.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

She was romantically involved with some other guy named Frank Defino before Wes.

13. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

14. ColiBreh1

15. Soulthinker

I don't mind spoilers since I'm not able to see shows on Netflix or other channels.

16. Target 02

Target 02 Active Member

Love me some Felicity Huffman.

17. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

ephraim sykes ariana grande as Penny and Seaweed for Hairspray Live

18. ColiBreh1

Promo for the episode "Black-ish" that airs this week:

19. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I know I'm way outside of their target demographic of teens to college kids but I so enjoyed this rebooted '90s teen soap regardless that bought seasons 1-3:

A serious question for all of the 80's kids out here and other decades too . . . in television history was there ever a White woman as wifeable as ~
    https://s-media-cache-aK0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/d7/e7/0cd7e7501195790253a7633ebb460572.jpg

https://www.thestylestash.com/2010/12/beachy-hair.html?m=0

https://www.zimbio.com/photos/Tristan+Wilds/Gillian+Zinser

I'm way too frustrated by how the new producers of 90210 just deliberately derailed (as they are so often culpable even today) the most-promising young beautiful interracial couple :( With more realistic writing they would have evolved into the feature couple of the series as Ivy Sullivan is the type of all-round ladylove that a Kansas boy like Dixon Wilson would seek to marry straight out of high school. The marital union of Dixon & Ivy Wilson would have saved the ratings from plummeting in season 4 and extended the lifespan of the series a few more years via audience appreciation ~

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  20. ColiBreh1

LOL! "90210" was an anomaly. It had the most BMWW IR 'ships I've EVER seen on a TV show ("House of Lies" is the only other show I can think of that might be close). All 5 females characters who part of the regular cast throughout the series, were in a serious relationship with a Brotha at some point in the show. It's not realistic to see a TV show be this IR-friendly.