NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Which thread is that?

2. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

Oh do not worry white bashing is definitely championed here. So spew forth and grab those reps

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Well they are ignorant and sexist because women especially in america have a history and very well knows what it is like to be oppressed. Women and people of color are on the same side and to see some women that roll their eyes to the racism against people of color as if sexism isn't still going on at the same time. Quite honestly without sounding racist, white men (especially white americans) have experienced oppression the least.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

More Red Herring... Not surprised. This has nothing to do with the subject just like most of your posts in this thread.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No he did. Isn't he Black? I don't believe he acknowledged his 1%- er privileged status.

6. meowkittenmeow

I am not sure, but, it was probably deleted whatever it is. She is just doing more red herring to escape the subject matter because she has been called out on her bullshit. For the record... I am LAW (luvattractivewomen)... if I still remembered my password I would try logging in, she knows it and it is her last attempt (or at least I hope it's the last red herring), to derail the conversation about a hardworking NFL player who stood for what he believed in.

7. The Dark King

Hey man didn't know you switched up. Good to see you posting

8. meowkittenmeow

[​IMG]

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

To have no compassion for the plight of your fellow countrymen because of race - no matter their race, is racist and unpatriotic. Unfortunately from all Black White Brown and Yellow sides that exists.

By the same token, having no patriotism and blaming your country because of race..deliberately being unpatriotic, is being covertly racist as well, because let's be honest, he's not talking about BP being oppressive. So not only is he directly insulting those who are sympathetic to oppression and are still patriotic, he's saying "how can you respect this country, this flag, this country its so horrible, do you understand Blacks are oppressed here and are being shot by police... So you loving your country, respecting that flag..well you must not care or must be racist."

10. darkcurry

That is very either very ignorant of you to judge his comments off of that or you have already made up your mind about him therefore your mind is closed, because the context suggests no such thing.

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]laG1y6FpAhc[/YOUTUBE]

It sounds like you are doing what others are doing and taking this small quote of what he said the way you see fit, instead of the way he meant
    [​IMG]

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Look, stop asking me questions relating to white women's issues on this BLACK MAN's Forum. Are you crazy?

12. The Dark King

What are white women issues exactly. Like what do you go through for being white. I'm curious

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

^^^^^ this comment INCLUDES HIM...does it not.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Instead of asking me again, Goodlove has a thread that he asked what do we have in common with BM that you ripped him for..go there for your responses.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Thanks for acknowledging all that. I really mean it.

16. meowkittenmeow

I guess he has endorsements even though Bliss says he doesn't?

[​IMG]

17. darkcurry

You can criticize the way he did it, but if you are going to let's say and treat as if it's an understandable but overemotional response, because the bottom line is his protest is not coming from a place of evil or hatred it is coming from a place of compassion. He will be and already is being destroyed by those that are indifferent or less caring and he is taking that heat. That's how you know a lot of people have very little human compassion and too much patriotism, his approach was peaceful and compassion for the victims and they responded to that with anger and spite.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

So here is an update for everyone...

- Colin is sucking right now. Chip is not happy with his performance.

-Apparently it was just revealed that tomorrow is the due date for 49ers cuts.

-Colin always stood... But last game he called reporters to tell them he was going to sit.

- Chip has been accused of racism when it comes to cutting team players.

- So now..does Colin get the axe? Hmmm.. The more we talk about it, the more he says he loves the attention.

- Check mate Colin, haha. :cool:

19. meowkittenmeow

Great Joke
    [​IMG]
    Wow, I didn't know that. I realize it now. You can't simultaneously fight for your people and fight to keep a job at the same time. Thanks for the heads up. I am sure no one in the history of Black America has ever been able to do two things at once.

20. darkcurry

Nooooo... you want it to, he didn't conclude there.
    [​IMG]

It's like this if I told someone to tell you Tell bliss I'll be back Im going to the store down the street. but they only tell you Im going to the store they didn't tell you anything of the exactness of where I'm at.