NFL QB National Anthem Protest

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Thump, Aug 27, 2016.

1. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

LOL, you have 2 black veterans agreeing with this man, but search google to find one black veteran that is in line with your mindset. Thank you for proving my point.

In addition to that, you ignored literally everything else I said. You tone policing, derailing to make it a woman's issue (SO MANY RED HERRINGS, LOL)... the list goes on... But yeah, do what you need to do. Ignore 2 or more veterans in the post to search the internet for 1 to agree with you. LOL

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No it isn't. Hilarious if you think Whites are made to feel comfortable. On what planet? Whites are blamed for every last horrific act in all of humanity going back to their first beastly breath coming out of the caves, or was that coming out of a test-tube invented by a corrupt black man (thank you NOI for that one), or is it from the depths of hell White Devils emerged from? Can't keep up..blamed and dann well guilted for it all. All l tell you.

3. meowkittenmeow

Red Herring

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

America gave him those things? Are you serious? I guess fuck his own hard work and determination right?
    This country gives absolutely nothing, granted there are opportunities but you don't get to beat a woman and then tell her she better be thankful that you give her a roof and some food.

5. The Dark King

So calling out the system for the bullshit it does is akin to blaming white people? Wake the fuck up if you aren't part of the elite class you're getting fucked too. The only difference is they feed you the illusion of whiteness.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lol..didn't search for him. He's very well known. Not that you'd know him you're so far up yourself.. I promise you Mr. Black versus White Veteran, there are plenty who don't agree with his zero pride for this country. Tone that.
    Psstt..l didn't bring up women. DudeNy did. :toimonster:

7. meowkittenmeow

As I mentioned before, I am no longer in the military. The point is that you had 2 black veterans but had to google for one to agree with you. But, like the post before this, and this post, you are red herring to change the subject.

I will say this, pretending that there isn't a difference in experience between a black veteran and a white veteran really shows how sad your comments are.

As far as this veteran, no I never met him. I have, however, met and worked with higher than him during my career. But, no, I have not personally met him. But, I am sure you have during your caree... oh, that's right, I forgot, you are a civilian with a bunch of opinions about the military, extreme patriotism, and veterans without actually ever serving a day in your life... LOL...

Off subject...
    I also meant to ask, were you born in the U.S. or somewhere else?

8. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Yes, and more importantly it gets shutdown in society much like minorities complaining about racism and so on. However, it's still very much a serious problem, and while I can't ever know what it's like to walk in a woman's shoes... I get it.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Psst.. Try reading. If you followed, I didn't bring White people up, RA , Dark Curry and Meowkitten did. See, l'm getting blamed for women and white people comments. Hahaha. Can't make this shit up even though you and clawing Meowkitten do.

10. meowkittenmeow

I thought you said it was DudeNY that talked about women's issues and not you... Hmmm... because even if he made the first comment, you sure as hell ran with it derailing all over the place. Red Herring for all, LOL

11. The Dark King

You're the one who said whites are blamed for everything

12. Paniro187

Paniro187 Restricted

"I don't know if the most effective way is to sit down during the national anthem with a country that's providing you freedom, providing you $16 million a year ... when there are black minorities that are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan for less than $20,000 a year."

Alejandro Villanueva, Steelers LT, on Colin Kaepernick's decision to sit during the national anthem

Damn!

13. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I believe some of it is white supremacy yeah, back on topic for a minute I find it interesting that there are people online that are either refusing or they are just that stupid to realize that Kaeperknick never once said he was oppressed. smh. But it's like I said they stay in the shallow, because they can't swim in the deep.

14. meowkittenmeow

I am also reminded of Marlon Brando having a native american woman accepting his award and the controversy it started. It's almost as if... even if he is privileged and miraculously never experienced racism... he is somehow not allowed to stand up for those who are marginalized and silenced.

15. The Dark King

So they should stand with him because he's not the one paying them a shit wage for a dangerous job

16. The Dark King

Yup America has been good to him so fuck everyone else. There really seems to be a deep apathy and a not my problem sentiment going on here but God forbid anyone else talk about it.

17. darkcurry

:confused:

I said those white people I didn't generalize white people when I brought those white people up. I was speaking about those without human compassion due to patriotism and ignorance on racism just a very shallow understanding of it especially racism against black people in america. Also my context and my statements are well clear.

18. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well it is very rare to hear that here, I'm actually shocked to read it. No offense to you but you weren't here for the epic anti-(white)woman thread that a certain someone in this thread started that caused several women to leave.
    The bottom line was the women here were told to STFU because women - particularly White women - have no clue what Oppression is, but that Black men do.
    I stayed out of it barring two comments because the usual 2 suspects that are arguing with me right now were adamant for pages and days that the white women arguing with them should shut up, and l felt like their male stripes would never change, so why bother.

But let me stop responding to your comment about women least l be called tonal and a sexist deflector by the kitten with the very stripes l mentioned.

19. meowkittenmeow

Don't feel bad. She knew what you meant. She recently blamed DudeNY for bringing up women's issues when he did it on page 8 and she was the first to do it on page 5 or 6. It's just there to derail man. Don't feed into it.

20. darkcurry

In fairness there are a lot of tragedies in history tied to white people, especially towards other races; Native Americans, Latinos, Africans, Asians.

But I didn't want to get off topic and give anyone the impression that I'm being racist.