Do you prefer to look better than your spouse or your spouse to look better than you?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by 4north1side2, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

:freehug: l love the renewed you.
    It's funny...it occurred to me a couple of times since your return that it might be you..;)

2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

How so?

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Your prior style of writing re-appeared a couple of times in posts.
    You know, contrary to your exit experience, l still wondered how you were, particularly because of what you shared during chat. (that you don't remember).
    Anyway..l am thrilled you're in a better place right now. Truly l am. Xx

4. meowkittenmeow

Oh, very perceptive. I only remember posting pics and talking about sales and fashion.

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well l just repped you...
    l was also going to mention in it (rep) what you shared, but in case it wasn't you l didnt want to reveal it. So one day when l can rep you again, I'll remind you.

6. meowkittenmeow

Well, thanks for the rep. How have you been?

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

All good. Thanks for asking. How about you? You seem so much more mature, btw. It suits you.

He is. Beautiful face. Unreal body. Total package.

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

I prefer us to be as equally ugly lol. And won't go for looks personally. Realistically you could be good looking to one person but ugly as fuck to the next person. I could never be with a model or superficial man the expectations would be too high.

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Haha, l hear ya. Who needs that pressure.

I got lucky once though..I dated a model who liked his women nice n' juicy. He told me a female model slapped his face once when he turned her down and explained his preference, haha.
    Alas, he bragged so much about his cars and homes though l had to miss him. But his expectations were not extreme at all, which was refreshing.

10. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

If I'm better looking that my s/o... Houston, there is a problem.

11. beccaomecca

Woman YOU are a god damn model lol.

That's surprising. I guess there's always the exception. Yeah I can easily see how that would feel uncomfortable. Some women would easily lap that shit up though. Seeing $$ signs. Wouldn't feel as bad if you could match his wealth.

12. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I've never understood why some women feel that way. It's not a competition. The guy, no matter how good-looking, must find you atractive. If he didn't, he wouldn't be with you.

Were does the pressure come from? I don't get it.

13. beccaomecca

Its definately no competition. I just don't personally think it feels right. With that come the looks from other people. Like how the fuck did she score him. There's elements of upkeep you have to adhere to. If he's a model or seriously good looking he's going to be dressing schmik most likely at all times and I'm going to feel oblidged to do the same. Plus I have no desire to fight off other women constantly trying to get in his pants.

14. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

I see what you're saying. It just seems to me if he's with you, he likes how you are regardless of all the rest. Unless, he's telling you he's not pleased with how you look (wich at that point, he needs to get his bitch ass to steppin'), you shouldn't worry about it. You might be missing out the "one."

As far as the competition goes from other girls, if a guy is going to cheat then he's gong to cheat. Regardless of his looks. If you thought he was good-looking enough to have sex with, so will a hundred more. Sex is easy to get these days, the only thing that will keep a man faithful is that man's own integrity. You could be the finest chick on the planet or an everyday plain Jane, if it's in him to cheat he will cheat. Period.

If you have to fight off other chicks, it's not about his looks it's about the kind of man he his. A good guy will shut that shit down immediately so you won't even have to think about it. Good, bad or ugly.

In the end, it's whatever makes you comfortable, though.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  15. beccaomecca

Give me a Biggie over a Pac any day.

I get where you're coming from also.

I feel that it's much more of a bigger circumference than purely the model dude with the cars houses and money. I'm sure his family would be just as pressuresome in regards to expectations and that'd be a lifestyle I'm not used to nor would I see myself adapting to. And to me i'm that girl that would be questioning why he's with me or why he's not with a model and so on. Just wouldn't sit right with me.

And yes, that is the harsh reality of life. If they're gonna cheat they're gonna cheat. And lets be real what cocky model wouldn't be feeling himself and wanting to stick his fingers in multiple pies? to feel that level of satisfaction.

Sex is easy to get these days!? I begggggg to differ! Haha. You have all that you can ever desire in America, but in the dusty land of all things dangerous, the only sex readily available is with young cocky thinking they have big cocks off chops 20 year olds or obese hairy muthafuckin scary old unable to keep it up bogan old men. Passssssssssssss!

It's ok. I just like fighting chicks...period. hahhaha!

16. beccaomecca

LOL.

17. K

K Well-Known Member

You brought in the whole "model" thing. The question was simply about better looking. It could be argued that there is always going to be one person that is better looking than another....and then each person sees that however they do. You could get with someone who doesn't fit some standard for beauty but they may still be someone who attracts a lot of women for whatever reason too. Then there are also those who may not be thought of as really good looking (or having some sort of trait that attracts many) and something changes and they suddenly have a bunch of women all over them but they don't know how to handle it because they have never had to.

There will always be others who think whatever they think. You'll never be with anyone if you worry about that stuff.

Personally, I think the "harsh reality" is a good thing. I would much rather concern myself with choosing a man of character and integrity than with the actions and desires of outsiders.

I'm with Sampson on this one.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. Same.

Not dissing my own looks in the least, but it's rare that I've dated a woman where I felt I was more attractive than she was.

Personally I don't think most men ever want to feel they look better than their woman.

19. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Brad Pitt dated multiple women where he was the 'pretty' one in the relationship.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

But when he hooked up with a woman who had equal celebrity and IMO looks, the relationship at least from the outside seemed to work better for him.

[​IMG]

20. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Very true. Also one lesson I learned is that when a not so attractive person manages to not only land a decent looking partner,but also to catch another person's interest, they may be easier to fall for the temptation out of lack of self confidence.
    For someone who is considered attractive by plenty of people getting attention from several people at the same time may not be a big deal or nothing special.
    To someone who isn't used to it it can be pretty exciting and tempting.