BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Isn't she engaged on the show to somebody else? note: I don't really watch the show I only seen a couple of episodes with my sister.

Molly Parker is one beautiful redhead btw. Her and Jessica Chastain.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Molly Parker was in the short-lived show Swing Town and she was in a film in which she performed an oral sex technique used in Asia called Fire & Ice. It was an interesting scene.

3. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

On the Ellen show she asked Ms.Clark if she made out with Mr.Darden.

4. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I have NO INTEREST in "House of Cards", but I do have a thing for Molly Parker, especially now that I'm currently watching HBO's "Deadwood". So her being involved in an IR 'ship on this show really got me thinking about watching it.

5. ColiBreh1

They hinted at something going on between them several times last season, but they never went anyhwere with it.

6. ColiBreh1

I'm 10 minutes into this week's episode of "The Flash" (Season 2, Episode 16). It looks they might be setting up a potential IR 'ship between Wally West (played by Keiynan Lonsdale) & Jesse Quick (played by Violett Beane).

We are due for some IR involving a Brotha on this show eventually regardless because Linda Park (played by Malese Jow on this show) is Wally's main love interest in the comics. But they haven't met on the show yet, in fact I don't think they've been in the same episodes.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I noticed it too.

In the last episode of AoS, when Bobbi and her husband were at the bar and looking at everybody as they left.Her and Mack were tearing up big time. I thought she was gonna jump up and hug him. It was obvious in that scene there might have been something going on with them.

Also, Bobbi(Mockingbird) and her husband are getting a spin-off show on ABC related to AoS next season. That's why they left.

I think they are going deep undercover under direction of Agent Coulson.

8. blackbull1970

Jessica Jones on Netflix

Love interest with Luke Cage.

He is getting his own show this Sept on Netflix.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edgar Reade (Rob Brown) and Sarah Weller (Jordana Spiro), on this past week's Blindspot (NBC) episode.

10. darkcurry

I wonder with Jessica Jones coming back for season 2...
    http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/jessica-jones/250765/jessica-jones-season-2-details

...if his series would follow him before he met Jessica Jones or pick up where when he disappeared. I'm interested in that, can't wait.

First Preview:
    [YOUTUBE]R_cufeg2SFs[/YOUTUBE]

11. darkcurry

Also I know it's a long shot but shouldn't be too much of a longshot that if
    they introduce She-Hulk in the Luke Cage series

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. blackbull1970

There will be a 2nd season of Jessica Jones, no date for production right now.

What Netflix/Marvel is doing is a MIU (Marvel Internet Universe) similiar to the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe).

There are future series with new characters in the future, all leading up to a Defenders Movie/series bringing all the Netflix characters together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. darkcurry

I noticed the MIU characters are much darker than the MCU characters.

But here is the million dollar question. Does the MIU version of Jessica Jones gets pregnant by Luke? Or are they leaving that part in the comic books meaning no Danielle Cage. Because they obviously have written her to be much darker in the series. This Jessica Jones doesn't strike me as a mommy, but you never know especially the way she feels about Luke.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  14. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

According to the Jessica Jones showrunner Melissa Rosenberg, they are well aware of the trajectory of Jessica and Luke's characters, it's Marvel canon after all; though, the intent is to hold off on that--the baby stuff specifically, for as long as possible. She worked on Dexter and felt the addition of Dexter's baby limited the storytelling to such a degree she's not super interested in returning to it.

15. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

The baby storyline hasn't exactly done JJ any favors as a character in the comics either.

Let me also add that Alias graphic novel/comic book storyline of JJ was very dark. The TV show is practically based upon that work. But those comics were for mature audiences only. When Jessica is in the For All Ages comic books, like Avengers and Spiderman, her whole storyline and persona are toned down for a more family friendly audience.

16. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

I learn something every day.

17. ColiBreh1

You do realize these Marvel Netflix shows are part of the MCU? You literally just made up that MIU sh*t up becuase I've seen the term MIU used before reading this post.

18. darkcurry

Yeah I was thinking maybe in like a series finale we would probably get the baby. But I love the way they are handling the relationship so far, hopefully they won't mess it up like the writers of supergirl are doing, Kara Danvers love life is a mess(mostly due to bad writing). lol.

19. darkcurry

I've seen both used before on other comic forums and youtube comment sections.

20. blackbull1970

You are correct, it is part of the same world. The term "MIU" is what is for Netflix and anything on the Internet.

The characters on Netflix will not appear in the movies, and the movie characters will not appear on Netflix.

The characters from ABC shows will not appear on Netflix and vice versa.

Right now the only references they depict on Netflix is the newsroom in the New York Bulletin. They have the frontpages of the Attack of the New York, Hulk's battle in Harlem and Tony Stark's damaged tower.

The term "MIU" is correct in referring to the Netflix shows.

The ABC shows are connected to the MCU.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016