Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Fetish has come to mean an attraction to anything a person considers outside of their normal.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Well that's the thing this woman usually dates dark skin black men so its not outside her normal so dating black men period must be normal. See what I mean?

3. The Dark King

Oh yeah she's a sweetheart I just long for the day when it's a person liking another person full stop the end of it

4. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Then she just has a deep attraction to darker skinned black men. It's not a fetish.

5. The Dark King

I agree but that's how its often described

6. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

On this, I agree with you 100%!!

7. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I've heard of it being referred to as a fetish whenever the interest is inordinate and prurient, which to me sounds like more than a preference. For example, thinking a woman's feet are nice as opposed to a foot fetish, toe-sucking, toe ejaculation, etc. Just preferring dark skin is not by itself a fetish, but if she starts using "big, black..." sorts of language, it would sound like a fetish to me.

8. goodlove

goodlove New Member

trolling here but can that be the same for guys on the flip side.....

9. orejon4

I think so. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. And vice versa. No?

10. goodlove

goodlove New Member

yeah but how is it identified?

11. orejon4

I think guys can fetishize a white woman by too many "Becky" and "Snowflake" references, excessive generalizations about what "white girls" do, etc. I'm kind of taking the easy way out by saying "you know it when you see it", but you know what I mean?

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Also, the girl could have said to her GF she likes dark skinned guys, but the GF took that to mean she has a fetish for dark skinned men.

IMO totally different meanings.

Preference is not the same as a fetish.

Another example of a woman being a bit shady on another female.:cool:

All initial attraction is based on some kind of 'fetish' or physical/sexual attraction.

But unless you believe the other person is ONLY the sum total of their physical attributes, most emotionally mature people move past what a person looks like and focus on who they are as people.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  13. The Dark King

Well said

14. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Personally, I see nothing wrong with a woman being attracted to my dark skin or body period.

15. biosnex

biosnex Member

If white women's attraction to black men is perversion, then so is white men's attraction to asian women. That's all I gotta say about that one.....

This is true.

16. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Not entirely.

Notice how the quote goes from white women being attracted to black men.. then proceeds to say white men are attracted to asian women?

I live in a predominately Asian community. These Asian women are always getting into interracial relationships with white men, and white men only. The term 'Yellow Fever' gets tossed around so often when really I believe it is 'White Fever' within the Asian community.

Go to any predominately white neighborhood and see how many of the men are with Asian women. On the flip side, go to any predominately Asian neighborhood and notice how many of the women are with specifically white men.

It's like night-and-day.

17. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

That's how I see it too

Ironically, most of the white guys I've had guy talks with rarely said anything about asian women. They seemed more interested in latinas.

18. The Dark King

Because when it comes to living your life its more about physical attraction and all men really need from a partner is peace. And of all the women out there culturally Asian women are raised to be way less demanding of a partner.

19. K

K Well-Known Member

LOL Have you had much experience with Asian women?

Different countries, different generations, etc can be VERRRRRRRRRY different.

20. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Asian women from my experience are the most demanding of their partners.
    They aren't just going to get with any random dude.

An Asian woman is rarely going to date a guy she perceives as being beneath her economically or has less education.

LA brings up a good point about Asian women in that they PURSUE WM, it's not an accident that the overwhelming majority of Asian women in IR are with White guys.

Nothing wrong with that, since I think most WM in IR are with Asian women.
    Just like most BM in IR are with WW.