Zombie Fans : Walking Dead Season 2 Starts Tonight.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Ra, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Where are you getting this from???

2. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I addressed that already in a past post you responded to. In one of the teasers as he walks by you can see people stopping what they are doing and kneeling.

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Hmmm. So you saw a clip from a teaser and figured out his whole M.O.?

Just for curiosities sake, I looked up the comic wiki on both Negan and the Saviors. Looked up Negan's personality and motivations. Didn't read anything on his brainwashing others to follow him or the Saviors treating him like some cult leader. But I digress. They may have changed how he'll be portrayed on the TV series.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Someone brought up a good point online. They killed 22 of his people some of them while they were sleeping. They kind of had it coming.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

If your just saying that to be a immature jerk, then conversation over, because in no way did I imply that especially with all of I have been saying in this thread. I understand we are at an impasse probably because you maybe a fan of the Negan character or his motives and way of going about things in a dystopian world. But at the end of the day it's just a TV show I'm not going to get that serious into a conversation about a tv show to the point of this. No, not doing it.

6. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Umm...yeah....how am I being a jerk? :confused: And what is this impasse you're talking about? :confused: You don't think it makes sense that people would follow a sadistic person in a world where civilized rules & norms have kind of fallen by the wayside and I do. I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else otherwise if you think differently.

Seems to me you're taking this far more serious than I am because I can wait to see how things play out as episodes air. As everyone keeps pointing out, its just a TV show.

7. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

been saying rick has lost it since the prison. but no one wants to believe me.

8. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Tis true. They crossed a line by doing that. If it was the other way round, there would have been an absolute uproar

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

This let's me know you either don't watch the show or don't read/listen.

10. The Dark King

Do you want a cookie? Lmao
    Btw Negan does roll up and kill. They take half your shit and kill one of your friends to make a point.

11. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Enjoy this Dr. Doolittle brotha, at least for his one 'pet'.
    He'll be dead soon.

[​IMG]

13. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Fakest looking dreads ever. But, I like the character.

14. The Dark King

He has a tiger he might make it

15. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

So anyone else thinking that the 8 people from the Kingdom who were said to have been killed clearing zombies from a building may actually have been killed in a first encounter fight with the Saviors resulting in the current hush hush one sided trade between the two groups?

16. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

Yup!!!

17. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Didn't think of that. Good one!

18. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

That Tyler Perry-esque wig, HAHAHA

19. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

As long as the whispers don't show up, he will be fine. Though I would love to see an alpha vs carol fight.....

20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

ROFL