Your idealistic and realistic partner matches?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, May 1, 2014.

1. blacklexus

blacklexus Member

How do your idealistic and realistic partner or mate requirements and what likes you have differ....for example for some women we hear about them wanting a man having to make certain amount of money..drive certain style car...work in this job etc...but what is realistic for her is the guy who works at local grocery store and goes to school....maybe still sharing a apt....how do you balance this when looking for someone to date or start a relationship? Some feel as though they have had to settle for someone rather then be in the true relationship they wish for...but for others the one they wish for is not compatible to what they are able to offer....its like the chick who is a really a 5 thinking she is a 8 or 9 or 10....and wondering why she is only meeting dudes who are 5 or 6s..

This question is for both the guys and ladies to answer...

2. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Let's see. Well, I fantasize about Sofia Vergara and Monica Bellucci but I'm no Will Smith. I tend to get along with and am generally better suited for a cardigan-wearing librarian. So I have begun to aim for foreign librarian/bookish types

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I don't think I would ever find a woman like Sofia Vergara. She's too beautiful(and engaged). Monica Bellucci, maybe. But this is fantasy and in fantasy you can get away with anything. If I had my choice between Sofia Vergara and Alice Braga, I'd choose Alice Braga. Nothing to take away from Sofia(Who can ever do that?) Or Mary Elizabeth Mastantonio from Scarface, Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

4. orejon4

Miss Braga is gorgeous as well. And I like her edgy selection of movie roles.
    [​IMG]

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I loved her in City Of God, Red Belt, I Am Legend, and Predators(though the movie was weak, she was very convincing(and hotter) as an Israeli Defense Force soldier).

6. orejon4

I didn't see Red Belt. Thanks for mentioning it. I'll look for it online.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

She plays Chiewetel Ejiofor's wife in the film.

8. orejon4

Oh wait, I remember. He's a MMA fighter, right?

9. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

I'm battling this right now. I think about this right now because I am seeing a girl that's Hispanic, great personality, she has 'calmed' me a bit while living in a place I said I hated, she has made me see it in a different light.

So anyways emotionally I think she's cool. BUT I battle two things: 1) I want to date around more, and 2) She is not my physical ideal.

I'd take a girl that looks like Jessica Biel that has the brain I want (smart, witty, gets my sense of humor, thoughtful) if I could make my ideal.

My friend dropped a bit of info to her that made her rage at me and that was the fact that in general I find myself strongly attracted to white women. This is of course something she will never be and that'd be stupid to try and make her mold into what I want.

So I think about this. I THINK I deserve someone comparatively that I am strongly attracted. I look great compared to a lot of my peers, take care of myself, eloquent, have hobbies, dress well, and can cook. I'm a total package...I don't care if I sound conceited. I just want my equal and not settle.

So yeah.

10. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu instructor.

11. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Equality in a relationship is important. Sure opposites attract, but there has to be a common ground somewhere in the issue of hobbies and other interests. And if things differ, it helps to share with one another these things. Or not. If you want to date around, then you should not be in a relationship. Latinas, though tolerant and understanding, are very loyal to their men. And they have to keep up their appearance because they want to please their men. They don't want to divorce because they believe marriage is forever. Any woman would not be too happy if they hear that they cannot measure up to your standards. It is the same for most men.

12. 1449225

1449225 Well-Known Member

Between 5'2-5'4
    Australian (Preferably from Melbourne)
    Blue eyes
    Nice,soft,juicy,round ass

13. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

My ideal partner and realistic partner are one in the same.

[​IMG]

:smt043:smt043:smt043

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

too bad george is going to be off the market...to be honest I love that he has chosen an absolutely gorgeous and smart woman that is as far away from "hollyweird" as possible

15. subtlenote

subtlenote Active Member

I look for qualities, not ideals; Smart, Confident, Intelligent, Self-Aware, Kinky, some who enjoys the outdoors and being active.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Exactly.

I am attracted to someone who enjoys being active and the outdoors, someone who can keep secrets (trust), fun to be around, and with enough intelligence and common ground that we can communicate effortlessly.

17. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

Actually I consider myself more a realist than idealist in regards to relationships (with other things I may be a bit more idealistic).
    Knowing I don't have a super fancy education or job,I am not looking for that in a man.
    My looks are not too shabby,though I know I am not a perfect 10,and neither does the guy have to be a perfect ten. I just wanna feel attracted to him and for some reason I often find guys appealing who society may not label poster boy material.
    Personality wise a good balance of similarities/things in common and differences/opposites would be preferred,which I think is doable.
    Certain things are great to see eye to eye on, in other things we may balance or complement on another and still make a good team, like for instance he may be good at scientific and technical stuff, whereas I am better at foreign languages and cook a decent meal.

18. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

My fantasy would be a splice between this

[​IMG]

and this

[​IMG]

I reckon I'd get pretty tired of Idris Elba as a person once he'd been knocking around a while, which is why the splice is important. lol

19. Bookworm616

LOL! I know nothing of Idris as an individual, so I can't figure out what you'd mean by that.

Seth Rogen, he'd be a riot. I could see splicing him up with someone.

This Is the End is one of my favorite movies from last year. Love him!

20. Bookworm616

I won't lie and say his engagement announcement didn't make me sad for a minute, but I agree. After all of the floozies and arm candy he's dated, this woman seems, on the outside, to be the perfect fit for him, since they're both committed to humanitarian issues and she's smart, like him.

From outward appearances, they seem to make a smart match.