Movies with BM/WW Couples

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Jan 13, 2006.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Thanks for the movie list!

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

There is big list BrianJ. Hope you enjoy the flicks.

3. Soulthinker

I remember a old TV movie White Lie starring Gregory Hines and Annette O'Toole. Great IR scenes and also another tv movie Passion and Prejudice starring Frances Fisher.

4. Soulthinker

I saw Love The Coopers and I was dissappointed that the writers made Mr.Mackie the man who played the cop gay. I wished he had a relationship with Marisa Tomei's character since she has no man.

5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Hollywood gotta love it :smt081

6. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Now I've lost interest in the movie.

7. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I saw that film. The scene when Gregory Hines and Annette O'Toole kiss as the cars pass by was classic.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

9. darkcurry

Why does this sound familiar?... Ooooh
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Recycling bad holiday films, now that's just lazy. lol.

10. darkcurry

lol. I remember when I first saw that, I couldn't believe what I was watching.

11. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Yep. Exactly my thoughts.

Damn. They made Mackie's character gay.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

My younger brother introduced me to the Rudy Ray Moore films. He discovered them when he was in his fraternity. Of all of those films, my two all-time favorites are Petey Wheatstraw, The Devil's Son-In-Law and The Human Tornado. I saw Disco Godfather and thought it was like a bad angel dust trip. Angel Dust, back in the 70's, was the biggest drug before crack and ice. Therefore it could be said that the production was an anti-drug film.

Moore's kung fu style was both stiff and languid all at the same time. A bit off but funny. It was said that Moore was the first rapper. Rhyme, timing and attitude.

13. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Whoa, Eddie Murphy with Fine-ass Famke Jsnssen. I need to rewatch this joint.

14. darkcurry

Yeah I watched a couple of those movies after I saw The Human Tornado back in the 80s when I was old enough to watch R rated films. They were so wild it watchable. lol.

15. darkcurry

It's a quick kiss in the scene between those two. But Famke starred in another comedy called "Love and Sex" with and extended/funny IR make out scene.

[YOUTUBE]eu4MYXuPW-w[/YOUTUBE]

16. Soulthinker

I saw I-Spy and did not notice that scene. I will check out Love and Sex. Ms.Janssen also did a lesbian IR scene in How To Get Away With Murder. I have not seen The Family Stone and yes it is almost a recycle since Diane Keaton starred as a mother in that flick. Did Mr.Mackie saw the script? I think he just needs some money to repeat a part again. Just wished he and Ms.Tomei did a quickie in the squad car.

17. darkcurry

Yeah it was quick, It's tough to find a snippet of it on the internet, but it is in the scene in that picture I put up.

18. Soulthinker

You did your best Dcurry. Hope you find it a month or two from now.

19. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

20. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member