Young Brother Beaten To Death On Greek Island!!!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by nobledruali, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yes. Im a proponent of the death penalty. Especially when it's caught on tape.

2. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

No they don't.
    And its intrusive and unwelcome for someone to take a selfie of someone who is working.

3. sarah23

What part of the message do you not agree with?
    That people should not take selfies of those who are working, like this waitress or that people should not rot in jail?

4. sarah23

I am totally against the death penalty
    The U.S. shares this with many oppressive regimes like Saudi Arabia.
    How about people being wrongly convicted?

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

My stance on that is only when there is incontrovertible proof that the crime was comitted by the convicted am l fine with it.
    Examples: video, audio, the leading to the bodies (such as the recent Bensalem PA killer), evidence of the victims' remains upon or with the killer, or in the refrigerator ala Jeffrey Dhamer).
    Confessions l rule out because they can be co-erced, only and unless accompanied by further indisputable evidence.

6. sarah23

So you avoid all countries except the safe secure environment of the U.S.A ?
    Or you travel with your chaperone?
    Lol
    Have you ever been outside of the U.S.A. ?

7. sarah23

Ok,point accepted.

8. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This is a horrendous was of thinking. The only person offended about that was the violent moron who got together with his buddies and killed him.

You are more upset about what Bakari did and are leaning in the favor of the killers for what reason?

9. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

First of all, tons of bars/sports bar/clubs have pictures on their website or facebook pages with their waitresses and sometimes bartenders chilling and shooting the shit with their customers. It shows that they are 1. hot girls and 2. friendly and welcoming. Let's face it. Drunk dudes want to have their drinks brought to them by a hot girl. If she felt it was intrusive and unwelcome, especially with her bouncer boyfriend there, in addition to other bouncers, she likely would've rejected the selfie.

Did some research. Here are the highlights:

Tensions between Serbs and Albanians spans centuries upon centuries(territorial disputes).
    Yugoslavia was basically Serbia with other states combined
    Serbs were favored over Albanians
    Albanians had surveillance conducted on them while being provided Albanian schools(little trinkets to keep them satisfied while being kept in check)
    Serbs had more political power given to them
    Poverty and unemployment were a serious issue
    Serbia did not acknowledge Kosovo as a sovereign state
    In the 80s, Serbia's president ensured they would maintain control over Kosovo
    In the 90s, he tried to make Albanians assimilate to everything Serbian(Where have we heard assimilation before?)
    Most of the casualties and people displaced or forced from their homes during the Kosovo conflict were Albanian partly due to Serbs.
    Last but not least, the president of Serbia was on trial for war crimes. The terms "war crimes", "genocide" and "ethnic cleansing" often show up with the search of Slobodan Milosevic.

Yeah, no history of oppression.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

She went from suspect to guilty. Girl on that bullshit.

11. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I gathered that when going through her posts and she showed less sympathy and saying it doesn't excuse what they did, but she focused on that less and more on what the black guy did and shouldn't have done. That is a racist way of thinking. Because a man was murdered and even with video evidence that it wasn't a self defense attack on their part and your focused on what he did wrong to cause it including he shouldn't been taking a picture with that serbian waitress. WHAT?????

That sounds like something a racist would say to defend someone killing a black man. I don't look for racist people to be blunt, because I know how racist try to navigate.

As I said she focused on the guilt of the murders less throughout her entire posts. Shows she don't care, just pretending like she do to APPEAR like she isn't heartless and try to have a credible argument.

12. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This.

"If Walter Scott didn't try to run, he wouldn't have gotten shot". Shit like that. She ain't fooling anyone.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I've been onto her from day 1.

14. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Is she an Arab? I see you keep calling her out for caping for Arabs.

15. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

The gorgeous young man dead because of som violent pieces of shits.

16. sarah23

Your historical summary is correct. Not just in Kosovo, but also in Croatia, Bosnia etc. Yougslavia was dominated by the Serbs.

17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Will you get off on your "Trumptards" bullshit already. Go ahead and call this man below one.
    You're ignorant to what is really going on because you live in your safe Floridian beach cacoon.

18. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I just know she is quick to make excuses for them.

She has yet to respond to the way I call her out about it.

19. sarah23

There is no excuse to justify this ypung mansmurder. I am trying to understand what might have triggeredtheviolent murder. And whyso many wereacomplices in the murder.
    Would being an Arab be a problrm?
    If so, you are racist.

20. sarah23

We expect tolerance and respect from other races.
    Or do some peoe here not respect Arabic prople?