Young Barack Obama Interracial Story

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by SilverSmith, Mar 1, 2016.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I don't think he heard you though

2. RicardoCooper

Far-leftists are as allergic to FACTS as Fox News-watching Tea Partiers.

3. RicardoCooper

Preach

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

What 'reason's did she give that sounded rational??
    That her parents thought she was too young to marry at age 23??
    That Barack actually had AMBITION and aspired for political office??

And what human being doesn't have a desire to be 'loved and admired'??? Since when is that a character defect??

All that is bullshit. IMO her major stumbling block was his race.
    The brotha had just been accepted to Harvard Law, was IN LOVE with this chick, obviously, and she still said can't do it.

I've seen plenty of men and women in mixed race couples who do this all the time, chill in semi-serious relationships with GFs/BFs of a different race, but when the point comes that this 'perfect' relationship is ready to take the next step, the one who's secretly slumming with the other decides to cut it off.

You just can't convince me if Barack had been White, she would have been his wife.
    I bet you her parents told her in private she simply could NOT marry a BM and she unfortunately took it to heart.
    Bliss said she and Barack had been living together for 5 years. Come on dude.

If the woman said she and Barack had simply begun to grow apart because of their different perspectives on life, that would have made more sense to me.
    But to hear this woman mention that her parents had misgivings about their future marriage to the type of dude MOST parents would want their daughters to marry, her reasons for turning him down twice don't make sense to me.

In fact, her parents excuse about why their daughter shouldn't marry Barack is typically the kind of phony explanation you hear from fake liberals who don't want to sound racist.

It's ironic that nearly all of Barack's White love interests didn't think he was marriage material, or thought he was damaged in some way emotionally, yet one of the few BW he dated thought he was husband material.

Believe what you want but she sounds like a bitch and closet racist to me. Barack dodged a bullet.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  5. RicardoCooper

You had me until you started talking like one of those far-left "progressive" bro, Bernie-Bot white boys. Far-left fake "liberals" are trying to throw your civil rights and health care under the bus to appeal to imaginary "white working class" voters i.e. Trumptards. When Berniecrats start winning elections, WHICH THEY DON'T, let me know.

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Interesting.

7. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

They damn sure wouldn't have stood in those long ass lines with cousins & co-workers for 6 or 7 hours . . . that was the Michelle factor!!!