Yoga Studio, Black Lives Matter Dispute Over Advertised Rap Yoga Class

Discussion in 'In the News' started by K, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

To be fair to BLM, which I don't like to do but I've got to be honest, a lot of the shit that was thrown in their direction from the right wing was BS. It's recently been reported that there were people posing as BLM activists who were posting violent rhetoric. That was the root of the criticism that conservatives laughably tried to push. That the feminists and moist brothers running BLM are some kind of militant 21st century black equivalent of the KKK, which is ludicrous.

To me, it was pretty obvious that BLM was being used as troll fodder on Twitter, which is over run with clown cyber-Nazis. LOL @ anybody who seriously believed that soft motherfucker Deray, who was last heard from going on some paranoid rant about how the latest planet of the apes movie was supposedly making fun of him, is going to lead a violent uprising.

The structural problem with the group is that there is no unified message and that the local protests that they did often didn't make any fucking sense or accomplish anything but piss everybody off.

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

We went from H. Rap Brown, Medgar Evers, Malcolm X & MLK to Deray. Which of these things is not like the other

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  3. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Love my yoga studio. All kind of bunnies with juicy, phat asses in tight spandex bending over in front me. Sometimes it's hard to concentrate or get a hard on lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  4. RicardoCooper

There is no unified message because it's a bunch of dykes, black feminists and gay men masquerading as a civil rights group. They do not speak for me

Some have posited that this is the only way for those fat bitches to get attention. I'm no fan of Bernie, but look at those women who broke up his speech a few years back, ugh

What's funny is Whitey has to manufacture a boogeyman that's equal and opposite to his own violent racism. Hence you're right about BS right-wing rhetoric. See also "New Black Panthers"

5. You're quite a rambunctious soul aren't you?:D:D:D

6. Deray was correct, white supremcist Hollywhite use slick underhanded racist tactics to demean black people, there's a whole documented history of this.

7. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

It’s kind of sad that the gay guys support the black matriarchy like this. Considering that many feminists were anti gay male up until the past 15 to 20 years or so, you would think they would be smarter about this. Oh well, you really can’t teach this new generation about history. They think they know everything because google. Seems they don’t even know what to search for.

Either way, this is what a black matriarchy looks like. How very unfortunate.

8. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Word is out about the Matriarchy.The more people know the less likely it will survive.

Even Monkeys put their males first....Too bad we can't even do what simple primates do.

9. flaminghetero

For all we know BLM was started by US intelligence...or at lease heavily infiltrated by them.

10. RicardoCooper

Indeed. I have checked out of the bullshit entirely, it is the thinking black man's most powerful option

Like I said, if I as a straight man am the "White Man of Black People," then I'm using my White Privilege (tm) to White Flight from black matriarchal tyranny

11. RicardoCooper

Can't rule it out. Installing a homo and lesbians as "leaders" of the black community ensures that no more Malcolms will ever rise again

12. RicardoCooper

The Good Black Man (tm) is leaving Blackistan a shambles the way he found it and is taking his talents to non-black women. After all, he didn't break the hood, why should he clean it up? They say they don't need no man, wish granted

13. flaminghetero

They don't need a BM is what they really mean.

They truly hate us.

Our Black babies are the ONLY ones they abort.

What does that tell you?

There's not a BW in this world that would abort a non-BM's child...much less give it a stupid ass name.

We're the only ones they DON'T submit themselves to.
    They stomp around us like Mike Tyson...but around any man not Black....walking on eggshells....quiet as a dead Geisha girl:D

Even a female Gorilla has enough God inside her to put her males first...BM can't even do that..at least for OUR males.

14. flaminghetero

If another Malcolm does arise...it will be despite them.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

So now, since it's Black History Month, freaking Sacramento local news did a series of interviews with the BLM woman.

16. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Just my inner thoughts brother. I try my best to tame my inner beast lol.

17. hulkx

hulkx Active Member

My friend, this is probably the most accurate description of this particular "civil rights group" I've ever seen.
    They're a bunch of degenerates and I wish more people would call them out on it.

18. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I just watched a video on YouTube discussing this topic. Dude mentioned that this rap yoga class was being done by a married BMWW IR couple. Is safe to say it was being done by WMBW IR couple, there would be no dispute?

19. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

It's a damn shame the brother had to defend himself by saying that he respects rap music. He doesn't owe their black asses an explanation.

20. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

There would be very little outrage. Especially if he looked like G-Eazy or some shit and could actually rhyme.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List