WW/BM in advertisements

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by xoxo, Feb 4, 2011.

1. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Fuck the haters. In fact why talk about them unless they do something more extreme than previously. The fact remains that nothing sets off white male bigots more than images of a BM/WW couple that results in the birth of a black son. That drives them nuts. And we should expect that by now.

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Like Master Yoda says, "Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

The fear of equality is also at the issue. If everyone was treated equally, there is no one in charge. There has to be an Alpha over the Betas.

If you recall the Shaft films, John Shaft had no problems getting a woman into bed because he was a man. The reason why the cops couldn't give him any problems was as one detective stated in the first film, "He's man enough to back it up."

To racist white men, the black man has to be brought down low and must never gain ascendency over the white man. Smh

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

IR fairytale ad

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That was basically a movie done in 1 min and 29 seconds. Very well done.

5. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Que, the bitter, insecure, butthurt black chicks and insecure racist white boys...both are the opposite side of the same coin.

6. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Saw this for the first time the other day.
    I thought it was lovely :)

7. darkcurry

lol, they are all OVER these IR commercials on youtube. Look at your own risk. "The IR Agenda" lol.

8. Loki

Loki Well-Known Member

Very nice, all is not perfect in the world, but ads like this show that we (the IR community) have come a long way.

9. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Great ad.

10. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

New eBay holiday ad.

11. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Insecure Black chicks and racist white boys share the same agenda.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Very nice. Well done.

13. darkcurry

Absolutely.

14. darkcurry

U.S. releases it's IR Holiday commercial by Apple

Holiday — Sway — Apple

They disabled the comment section.

15. Skaddix

Skaddix Well-Known Member

Good decision they do that a lot more these days....

16. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Man, they are really going all in with the IR representation in commercials these days. And X-mas ones too. I've seen one or two with WM/BW as well. If I was one of those racist, white assholes I suppose I too would believe some sort of Jewish conspiracy of miscegenation messaging was going on here. :)

This reminds me of something I came across the other day. There was this article, about a half year old, about the actress who was cast to play Hera opposite Aquaman, Amber Heard. One person in the comment section referred to Aquaman as Blaquaman and then decried the agenda that was at work with having those two paired onscreen. It took me a moment to grasp that the dude had not gotten the memo that Jason Momoa was not black. As a result he was pissed off that his onscreen companion was going to be a white woman. It further pointed out how these fools love to throw around that word "agenda" only when it is a black male and a white woman (or when they THINK its a black man and a white woman). I wonder once that guy learned that Momoa was not a negro was he still as upset to think of it as an agenda.

17. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

18. CAkicker

CAkicker Well-Known Member

Now how did u find that? I've been looking everywhere for it

19. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

20. darkcurry

LOL. That one hit home. An ex of mine used to do that to me. She didn't eat the whole thing just take some of the food I bought, but still... don't even ask. lol.