Would you wear this/these?

Discussion in 'Health, Fitness and Fashion' started by Bliss, Apr 28, 2013.

1. suzieb

suzieb New Member

sweet lord those shoes!! beautiful! But I can't wear heels now to save my life, I used to live in them, but after three kids and getting all dull and boring, I would fall and break my ankle lol.

And I really am not one to overly try draw attention to myself, although my fella would have me wear bold, tight, short, sexy, shiny, colourful, ''look at me NOW'' stuff all the time if he had the chance, but yeah, I am in my forties, and while I have a pretty good figure, I am really self conscious and would just feel old and stupid! Mutton dressed as lamb and all of that.

2. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

If you wore that round here you'd be getting a lot of Dougal looks believe me:???:

The Chevron top just makes it worse, he obviously wanted to go that step further lol

3. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Those are some skurry pants...I would have to tell me guy to go back and get dressed like a man LOL :smt043:smt043:smt043

4. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Well, I have an identical skirt, only shorter (at the knees), and identical blouse, so yes! BUT, I would add a cami underneath, not be bare like Kimmode. Nonetheless, she looks striking in it.

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

She does look amazing. As much as I can't stand Kanye, I think he, for the most part as made her dress better. Minute that 80s couch fabric thing is she wore a while back

6. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

I would wear that but I would want pasties to cover the girls a little.

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

If ya could.... would ya?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Orrr.. for the more modest here..?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

The first one, yes. The second one, no.

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I wonder if her left leg has a current flaw.

10. Be-you-tiful86

Be-you-tiful86 Well-Known Member

As a short person with only 5'3 length,I wouldn't wear either of J-Lo's 2 dresses above.
    They wouldn't flatter my height at all,being that long.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Me too.
    You are a foolz :)
    I think u are taller than her, so u could wear them.

12. loverobertsmaria

loverobertsmaria New Member