Woman who accused Emmett Till of 'whistling' at her admits that she lied.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Frederick, Jan 27, 2017.

1. MightyLighty

MightyLighty Well-Known Member

I'm surprised more women on the forum haven't dined in yet to comment?

2. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G it was tolerated terrorism in that Alabama city.

3. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

"Tolerated terrorism", hmmm. I guess back then no one said a word of that and other acts of terror leading to the murder of innocent black men, women and children occurred. Like the three monkeys who see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In the 30's, there were radio programs that had depictions of racial intolerance. Humphrey Bogart was in a exploitation film called The Black Legion. It was about a man who joins a hate group similar to the Ku Klux Klan but soon learns the hard way about it.

I even recall the black church burnings of the 90's. The arsonist left a recorded message on an answering machine using a scary voice talking about the fires of aryan hell being visited upon the churches. Terrorism plain and simple.

Right now if klansmen burn a cross on your property it's an act of terrorism.

4. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

To be fair, I don't think that there are that many women left around here bruh.

5. Soulthinker

They don't call that bama city Bombingham for nothing. The use of explosives to intimidate Blacks in that city was almost endemic.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Finally, the bitch is dead!

Screenshot_20230427_143928_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_143903_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  7. Soulthinker