Woman Says She Was Kicked Out of Pool for Wearing One-Piece Swimsuit

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Beat-man, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I like that! I believe in chic, not sexy. Trying to look sexy ends up looking cheap. Looking chic makes you look ladylike and sexy to the one who understands it:).

2. Madeleine

Here you go, even shows the park in Munich I was referring to. And btw, all this doesn’t apply to the UK. They are like Americans when it comes to nudity. It also doesn’t apply to Eastern Europe, the Balcans etc.

3. Madeleine

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

I guess most Europeans do not even notice if a woman is sunbathing in public and is topless or in a skimpy bikini. As you say, maybe an exception is some foreign men from muslim countries.

5. Madeleine

I think they do notice, but they don’t react in any way because it’s not extraordinary and they have been trained not to. I don’t know about French men, but German men are very guarded in the way they look at women (even clothed). They hardly stare openly, give looks and cat calls or even well meant compliment s by strangers are very rare. It’s good in a way because you have your peace but you don’t get a lot of positive feedback either. When you are in Italy at least the men will make dressing up worth it for you;). I would assume French men aren’t quite as reserved, right?

6. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

So what if I'm at a nude beach in Berlin, chillin', and I see a gorgeous fraulein on a blanket next to mine. We're both of course, naked.

Is it okay for me to talk to her and try to get her cell phone number??

I would think a nude park potentially is one of those places where strangers hook up for later.

7. sarah23

No I donot think French men are reserved this way. They will certainly remark on your dress. But in a correctway.
    But moreandoreis the problem of some immugrants who harass women who are not covered as they think they should be.

8. Madeleine

It’s not really a nude park. It’s just the regular park in the middle of town with a section where people can be nude. People don’t go there to hook up as such. If that’s your goal then you have to be very careful not to show. The message is, I came here with my book and my towel to sunbathe, not to pick up girls ;). You have to get into that smalltalk very subtly. Oh and by the way, Germans like Sauna and they also go to public saunas completely naked. Mixed saunas. When inside people just concentrate on themselves and don’t even talk. It’s not a pick- up joint. The thing is, we aren’t as friendly as Americans. We don’t make small-talk easily, we just concentrate on what ever we set out to do and leave w/o much talking. If you want to meet women in Germany you don’t have to go to nude beaches to do so. Just go to a bar, club, cafe or anywhere. There are more than enough women here who are really into African Americans. You just have to say something and your American English alone will be enough to floor them. One of my friends used to drive all the way to Nuremberg to party at a club close to a US army base just to meet those black soldiers.;) After you meet someone you can go to a nude beach together.:D So back to question, you could try to talk to someone in a nude bathing area, but if she appears uninterested or uncomfortable, better leave it:)

9. Madeleine

Immigrants are becoming a problem, even with incident s of rape. I used to live close to a Marriott hotel and also very close to a public pool. In summer we have a lot of tourists from Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Qatar and so on. They do medical tourism, and also like shopping in Munich and seeing the mountains . It’s really been growing in the past 10 years. Now those young Arab tourists in their teensand twenties would buy tickets for the public pool and hang around fully clothed just enjoying the view of women in bikinis. Yes, no nude bathing or anything. Of course they’d never bring their own sisters, wives, mums or whatever. Really annoyed me that they even let them do that and made me not enjoy that place anymore. I don’t have a problem wearing my bathing suit or bikini, but I don’t need people around that think I’m doing it for their amusement.

10. sarah23

[QE="Madeleine, post: 1071663, member: 60251"]Immigrants are becoming a problem, even with incident s of rape. I used to live close to a Marriott hotel and also very close to a public pool. In summer we have a lot of tourists from Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Qatar and so on. They do medical tourism, and al
    so like shopping in Munich and seeing the mountains . It’s really been growing in the past 10 years. Now those young Arab tourists in their teensand twenties would buy tickets for the public pool and hang around fully clothed just enjoying the view of women in bikinis. Yes, no nude bathing or anything. Of course they’d never bring their own sisters, wives, mums or whatever. Really annoyed me that they even let them do that and made me not enjoy that place anymore. I don’t have a problem wearing my bathing suit or bikini, but I don’t need people around that think I’m doing it for their amusement.[/QUOTE]
    I think this is similar in many European countries.
    Some see women sunbathing in public, like a public park, as an attraction. And we are not talking about being topless, just in bikini.
    Somore andmore women donotdoit, at least not without several friends.

11. sarah23

Remember that women may sunbathe topless or in their underwear, but discreetely in a wuiet corner of the park. They are not sunbathing at the entrance with their legs open. Lol
    And for many, the seaside may be hundreds of kms away.

12. Sidney Deare

Sidney Deare New Member

I'm not sure I buy that European men become desensitized to it. No matter how often you see one, a topless woman will never not be exciting.

13. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Look at that nonsense.
    They can't even get some sun because of their scary men.
    Middle-eastern men are some insecure mofos....

14. Madeleine

Why do they need sun? They should stay home, cook, take care of the kids and keep the goodies secret.;)

15. flaminghetero

The sun might be a guy...he may want some.

16. Madeleine

Lol! Too bad it's winter so "he" isn't getting some.

17. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Wearing a swimsuit, for the most part is about comfort; unless you are in the nudist lifestyle.

18. flaminghetero

Arab Countries would NEVER let in millions of young men from another nation....especially if they are Black.

19. Madeleine

You are right.

20. flaminghetero

We're up to our eyeballs in mexican illegals here in the US.

It's a damn shame.