Woman Says She Was Kicked Out of Pool for Wearing One-Piece Swimsuit

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Beat-man, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Beat-man

Beat-man Active Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You need to see what that bathing suit looks like wet to understand whether or not the complaints were valid or not.

Some of the most incredible experiences I had as an adolescent were girls who wore bathing suits that were nearly see through when you put water on them.

That said, the woman who was the original complainant sounds like a world class byiotch.

3. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

What the hell is she suppose to wear at the pool? That's a lot more covered up than I have seen women at a family water park. I could see if she was popping out of the thing but it seems all the good bit would be covered up so I do not see the problem.

4. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

You could be right with that one, judging by the material and lack of padding, and the light colour.

5. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

IT'S

A

BATHING

SUIT!

Jesus fucking Christ is she supposed to wear a parka? And that woman's comment about why she shouldn't wear it is just all kinds of wrong. It's not every often that a person can be sexist against both men and women with one comment but she somehow pulled it off.

6. Madeleine

Lol, you know what?! I didn't mean she should wear anything different, I just meant that yes, it might actually be see-through. In Germany people lie around nude in parks to sun bathe (not me, ok!) so we don't even bat an eye at see-through bathing suits:) We just put our eyes elsewhere if we don't like the view.

7. Since1980

Oh, my exasperation wasn't aimed at you personally, just at the whole situation in general and how stupid it is. I probably saw some see-through bathing suits when I was younger but if I did, it didn't turn me into a sex-crazed rapist the way that the lady in this article indicates that it would.

8. Madeleine

I understand. There are a few things I find pretty strange, like not being allowed to breastfeed in public, or people getting outraged over a woman breastfeeding. Breastfeeding in public is a crime but carrying a gun in public is fine?! "Public nudity" is a really serious matter over there, apparently.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  9. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

A swim outfit like that, they might not have let her in at the Day Club pools here in Vegas on the Strip.

They want women in half naked bikinis and wearing high heels.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. Since1980

Yep. That bathing suit is about as non-scandalous as it gets. It's the kind of things that parents buy for their kids.

11. Madeleine

[​IMG]
    I guess a Burkini should be fine.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Why is anyone surprised people found her bathing suit offensive? MAGA after all. She should have been in her apartment cooking and cleaning like a proper wife/girlfriend. How dare she be lounging around a swimming pool in a one piece bathing suit. Scarlet letter for that harlot.

13. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

There is certainly a difference of culture. I think nudity in USA is for strip clubs. But in Europe you can often see almost nude women in public parks etc. No big deal here.

14. Madeleine

Good to see you back here. Have been wondering where you were:).

15. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Oh thank you. I was on vacations.

16. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

How does that work??lol

I know Euro men are just as red-blooded and horny as American men, so is nudity in Europe really not a big deal, or do boys grow up understanding it's not scandalous seeing a woman's nude form in public??

For instance, if I lived in Germany and knew there was a park where women routinely sunbathed topless, I'd probably eat my lunch there just about everyday.

Are Euros just desensitized to public nudity???

17. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

I think burkinis are sexier than bikinis...

18. Madeleine

Are you kidding or are you serious?
    Sexier because it leaves more room for imagination?

19. Madeleine

My dear, I'm not talking of topless, I'm saying there are places where people lie around butt naked. Topless isn't even news. This whole nude bathing thing was even bigger in the GDR. It was basically the application of communist ideology to the beach everyone is the same so everyone might as well be naked. So till today there are a lot more nude beaches in the east.
    As for German men: Teenagers probably find it interesting but generally German men learn not to stare at women and I think at some point it all just becomes normal. Being overexcited at topless women is for teenagers not for grown men. German men probably notice but don't let you know they noticed. It's foreigners, especially from the middle east, who get all confused in the head. They think sunbathing topless means being easy or asking for it, which it isn't. They just don't like tan lines.
    Just for the record, I don't sunbathe naked:cool:
    So yes, we are kind of desensitized to public nudity or rather boys aren't taught seeing a woman's breast is scandalous. My mum would teach me that certain things are unladylike, bad taste or something but it's not treated like a crime.
    Then something like breastfeeding is in a completely different category. Most women cover up with a cloth anyway but even if one sees a bit of nipple nobody cares. Baby needs to eat, it's not the time to get turned on. Men normally discreetly look the other way to give the woman some privacy.
    Recently I watched something on YouTube where a European chick in the US said people had this stereotype that Euro women were "easy". I don't think we are easier than American girls and we don't dress more revealing either, probably less, except at those specific places.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  20. medullaslashin

medullaslashin Well-Known Member

I'm serious. I'm kinda turned off when chicks show off too much. There's too much vanity-worship out there these days. When everybody's worshipping vanity, the modest, more subtle chick is sexier.

Plus, wet cloth clinging to a nice body is sexier than just out-and-out showing off the flesh.

I'm the kinda dude who prefers a sexy chick in a sun dress rather than skin-tight jeans. When the wind blows & the cloth lays right, you can see just as much, but it doesn't look like she's trying. Half the time, the chicks who are trying so hard have the nerve to act like they're insulted when you look... Ostentation is a turn off, don't you think? ...

Plus "subtle" says smart .. & smart = sexy.

Women are often less sexy when they're trying to be sexy... and are more sexy when they make it look easy... If that makes sense. :cool:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017