who do you find oddly sexy ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 18, 2010.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I agree. Her and Kate Mckinnon.

[​IMG]

2. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I had not heard of Kate McKinnon. She seems like a cool woman.

The first film I saw Uma Thurman in was Henry And June. Maria De Madeiros was great as Anais Ninn(the film was based on Ninn's book of the same title). Uma and Maria would later appear in Pulp Fiction.

The second film was The Adventures Of Baron Munchausen as two characters(a member of a theater troupe and the goddess Venus married to Oliver Reed's Vulcan).

3. hoppotony3131

hoppotony3131 Member

No one really

4. Terrain16

Terrain16 New Member

Who is Sexy

Helen Mirren, Hannah Stirm and Kristen Ledlow!

5. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Juliette Lewis!!!! She's like...Patrick Swayze's head, Mick Jagger's lips, Santa Clauses' nose, Trump's hair, Flea's energy...a little Jack Nickolson, Gary Busey and Nick Nolte mindmeld all bundled into a Ninja Warrior body - CTFU!

Juliette gives the appearance that she's crazy (and you know those crazy women got that good pum pum), perhaps mentally imbalanced or, at least, she can act the part well. She's got a real androgynous look when her hair's pulled back. She can be very pretty or straight, WTF and why? Total coin toss. She's always about fashion so her gear is normally on point. Her face is just different - so much "contour" (?) to it.

Why oddly attractive? You see her looking frumpy (hair all over the place, duck footed, turtle back, butt squeezed in) and crazy...then she just strikes a pose and you're like OMgooo -WTF and where did that all come from!!!? This woman can transform from a 6 to a straight dimepiece faster than you can blink an eye (google image search). Have you seen her legs (hollywood top 5)? Abs? (her body is like - whoa) Eyes (swoon)?...her raw energy?...if not, go to youtube and look at some of her music videos (she's a hard rock singer now).

She's married, but I would "oh so do" Juliette Lewis and let her husband beat me with his favorite skateboard :smt055

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  6. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Are you people reading the title of the thread and the starting post?

7. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Here people. This is what I'm talking about

8. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Not really - LOL...but I don't think that Juliette Lewis is gonna land in Maxim's (or anyone's) Hot 100 list of women. However, there is something about this woman that I find oddly attractive. I can't even explain it...somewhere between packing your bags to leave, standing on the toilet seat with a rope around your neck and stopping to do both of those things to go back and make love to her...one last time...again...for the 2nd or 3rd time :smt102

I forgot to add...she has Gene Simon's tongue :smt110

9. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Lol

Lol
    I'm not talking you specifically. But if you look at some of the pics you can say he/she is not oddly sexy

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

11. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]EXMrqWAGqU8[/YOUTUBE]

Governor Ferguson!!!

12. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

G,saw ranker.com and enjoyed it also they have Swedish,Italian,and other nationalites.

13. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

No doubt about that, Soul. No doubt about that.

14. Westie

Westie Member

When she does this:

[​IMG]

Or this:

[​IMG]

Makes me all het up and shit. :smt112

15. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

What is your favorite film with Juliette Lewis? Cape Fear(Brian DePalma remake of the J. Lee Thompson film with Gregory Peck and Robert Mitchum), From Dusk Till Dawn, Old School.

16. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Eventhough I think she's a good actress, I'm not a fan. I saw her on a showtime or hbo show and she was doing her regular, "crazy white trailer trash/slut" kinda role and she just looked sexy as fuck. I was watching it and this thought came over me, "I bet she got some gooooood pussy" ...and now I can't watch her without thinking about pushing her on the nearest piece of furniture and filling her up like a twinkie. I mean...not even undressing her. She makes me see red :heart:

17. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Lmfao! Well damn!

18. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

Hahaha...I keep forgettig there's women wandering around here - sorry (damn, Becca...you're like that dude in the bushes when I'm tryin' to get my freak on - lurker!:smt054)

19. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Hahaha. No apologies necessary!! I enjoy the entertainment trust me.

20. Big_D_VA

Big_D_VA New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I know I find Natalya sexier than most people, i even think her wrestling moves are sexy. She got me watching wrestling again