who do you find oddly sexy ?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by goodlove, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Carla Gugino has that covert sexiness. It comes out of her almost effortlessly. Definitely girlfriend to wife material.

2. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

WOW! She isn't oddly sexy though!! Lol. she's directly straight up stunning. Beautiful smile and eyes.

3. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

LOL. People still don't understand what oddly sexy means.

We're talking about people that at first glance others may not think are that pretty or attractive, but there's just 'something' about them you find sexually appealing or irresistible.

4. beccaomecca

LOL. Meaning they aren't allowed to be super models lol. Like her.

5. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

When someone says "oddly" they usually mean a woman who is not a supermodel but had that special something. It can't be described and it's up to individual interpretation.

Check out The Four Tops song "Something About You." It is without a doubt, a great song and it is not playing on oldies radio stations as much as Reach Out(I'll Be There ) ).

It is an example of the women featured on this thread.

6. beccaomecca

Got you. But damn she's beautiful!!!!

Thank you i will be sure to check it out.

7. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WTF is oddly about this sexy big titty milf?

8. K

K Well-Known Member

I don't get this thread. To me, "oddly sexy" would be someone who most would not find sexy or hot, but you do.

Maybe more like - Cedric the Entertainer or Roseanne Barr.

(and no I don't find either of them sexy in any way)

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

you are on point.

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Maybe he's not really into that type but he finds her sexy anyways.

e.g. I find Denise Richards to be really sexy and so do a lot of other people but she's not usually what I go for.

11. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Not a fan of skinny guys, tattoos, or their music - but these two I like "oddly" enough.. (Tyga and souldier boy)

Last edited: May 29, 2016
  12. beccaomecca

Is that Tyga on the left? Whoever is on the right has some serious meat between his legs!!! Wow!!!

13. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

yep :) and soldier boy.. do you agree or am i odd??

14. beccaomecca

Hahaha NO hun you are not odd by any means. If anything you have great taste! He's so hung tho hahaha

15. blackbrah

blackbrah Well-Known Member

Uma Thurman is attractive in an odd way.

16. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think Uma has a sexy aura about her.

17. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Haha thank you.. not typically my style but theres something about them.. by the way did you ever follow up with those Cops you took the picture with? Omg :D:D

18. beccaomecca

Ahaha!!! I'm a sucker for some ink. But just not to the degree that Tyga has. You know what, it wasn't until i left the scene and looked back on that photo and thought wow shit they were both actually really cute. I actually hung out with the corrupt Memphis police lol nothing happened but i did get a ride in the car. And i mean that in a straight way hahaha!

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Really?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

I know right. maybe I shouldve been more clear on the guidelines of the thread